Llama

"A llama! You two are certainly filled with surprises," Kirari chuckled as she strained her neck to see Terano and Yumi.

Of course, it was Miroslava and Itsuki.

However, according to the "contract" handing the two troublemakers to any other person other than the Totobamis will result in war.

Or Kirari's definition of war, that is.

"My my, Terano. Hiding? I didn't expect you to be the cowardly type," Kirari said, chuckling.

Miroslava's jaw clenched as she fought against revealing her true identity.

Just as Kirari was about to lean in closer to the camera to check out exactly what was wrong with "Terano", Sayaka herself took the phone and held it so close that only her right eye could be seen.

"Oh Sayaka darling! What beautiful eyes you have!" Kirari exclaimed. "Or eye! You're certainly...what was that? Dressed to the tens?"

"Nines!" Ririka groaned as she shoved her sister out of the way. "And that's not the correct idiom! It's  a face only a mother could love!"

"Not only Lady Seina loves Sayaka!" Kirari shot back.

Mary made a grumbling noise and took the phone from Sayaka, babbling a loud "Riri".

"M-Mary!!! Did you just say my name?!" Ririka squealed. "Oh, I love you so much! I love you to Thulryria and back!"

"I don't think humans have a planet called Thulryria," Kirari sighed. "If my memory serves me right, it's to saturn and back."

"Whatever," Ririka said dismissively before turning back to Mary. "Mary!!! You're so cute!!!"

Mary let out an amused cackle as Kirari grew impatient and proceeded to snatch the phone from her twin sister. "Sayaka? It's me!"

"Get out of my way you hog!" Ririka yelled.

"Be careful, sister, or I may very well send you to Donelea, and we both know why you hate that place!" Kirari threatened dangerously.

The twins began to once again, fight tooth and nail over the phone. It seemed that they didn't have much logic to use separate phones to call their loved ones. Then again, those two never really had any logic to begin with.

Sayaka and Mary laughed, finding this amusing as the twins continued to fight over the phone, until.....one of the twins accidentally disconnected from the call.

Whichever twin did it was redundant. This action was more than enough to make Sayaka cry. She wailed and rubbed her teary eye with her tiny fists, while Mary, fed up, threw the phone on the floor, causing its screen to crack.

"OH MY GOD! MY PHONE!" Itsuki shrieked. "That costed so many Emerald Onias! YOU STINKING KIDS!"

Itsuki lunged at the two toddlers, who were crying by now.

Miroslava held her back before she ultimately, had to knock her wife out temporarily.

In a moment of frustration, the Honebami did something she would have never done if not for these two gremlins.

Sayaka and Mary were really getting on her nerves and she had to get rid of them somehow before she went insane.

Arriving to this conclusion, the Honebami Head opened a portal to Yumeko Jabami's house before dropping both toddlers in and closing the portal, walking away.

It was time for her to enjoy some mochi in peace.