Trouble

"Oh! Hey Ryota! Kirari and Ririka are calling!" Yumeko said.

"We have to go and disguise ourselves as Totobami-sama and Yumi-sama, quick! They can't know, remember?!" Ryota exclaimed——but it was too late.

Sayaka, upon hearing the name of her most favourite person in the world, took the phone from Yumeko and accepted the call.

"Kaki......Kiki!" she squealed as she leant forward, showing Kirari and Ririka the intricate details of her left eye.

Ririka yelped and looked away. Despite being human, (kind of) Sayaka's dark violet eyes were known to suck you in like a black hole if you were too close and would have you in a standstill for quite some time.

Well, it worked on everyone except for Kirari, who's arctic-blue eyes were known to pierce through anyone and make them remain frozen in their tracks.

Their eye effects technically neutralised each other, which was cute in its own twisted way, depending on the way one looked at it.

(I, for one, think it's THE MOST ROMANTIC AND ADORABLE THING EVER!)

(Ahem, anyway......)

"Sayaka darling! Oh, you're just so cute aren't you? Did you miss me?" Kirari said.

Sayaka giggled and moved away from the phone to wave to Kirari.

Kirari smiled at her wife fondly before noticing something—or rather someone—hiding in the corner of the frame, looking extremely desperate to not be noticed.

"Ryota?" Kirari said curiously. "Hm, what are you doing at my dear cousins house instead of with Jabami—"

Kirari paused and frowned, narrowing her eyes at the colour of the walls.

"Hm, strange, Terano doesn't have fascinating snake symbols on her walls——Jabami Yumeko."

Kirari's last two words ended with an ice-cold tone.

Sayaka made a small, adorable noise of confusion before panning the camera slowly to show Yumeko behind her.

"Ara~ Kirari-san...what a lovely surprise!"

"What is my beloved doing at your estate?" Kirari asked coldly. "Terano broke the contract didn't she."

"Exactly!" Yumeko replied cheerily, ignoring her husband's gestures to shut her trap. Unlike his wife, he was extremely afraid of the Totobami's wrath. "Hm, actually she asked Vani to come to her place, then Vani left and she gave these two cutie pies to Juraku-san and Mikura then Mira-chan and Itsuki then us! These two haven't caused any trouble yet, but Terano said to pass them to another person after one day, to avoid prolonged chaos."

Yumeko let out a long sigh. "I don't wanna' pass these two to Rin and Ibara though——oop!" The Kitsune swiftly covered her mouth with her hands and tails, but it was too late.

Kirari despised Rin to the core, especially after he threatened to kill Sayaka after an argument and to eat their future children.

(In retaliation, Kirari threatened to force feed Rin with Ibara's balls and sell his ears and nose in the human world, but that was redundant.)

"Rin?!" Kirari snarled. "How dare you!" She looked at her wife who gave her a large smile, making her protectiveness increase tenfold. "Don't you even dare mention his name again in Sayaka's presence, lest I sell Ryota's eyeballs——I absolutely forbid you to hand Sayaka and the gremlin over to those two imbeciles. Well, I'm fine with handing the gremlin to them, but Ririka says no, so......" Kirari's eyes glowed murderously at Yumeko. "No."

Yumeko laughed. "Hm hm! Such ferocity towards your dear dear cousin! Fine, I'll hand these two over to Sumika-chan!"

"Hm, that'll do. Terano shall pay for this."

Kirari turned back to Sayaka, blowing her a kiss. "See you in three days, my little lily blossom."

Sayaka blew a kiss back—as well as a toddler could—and handed Mary the phone.

The blonde shouted, "RIRI!" incessantly until Ririka said her name back before hanging up.

"Now that that's that," Yumeko said, giggling at saying the same word thrice, " Let's pack their stuff and get ready to hand them over tomorrow morning!"

**Next chapter will—hopefully—be longer**