Home

"Ugh, the meeting is finally over," Ririka sighed. "That was painful."

"Agreed, dear sister," Kirari groaned. "Let's go see Sayaka and the gremlin. After that 'cure', they get grumpy if they don't feel warm after a while, especially warmth from their partners."

"Right," Ririka said.

*****

Things have changed quite a bit ever since Sayaka and Mary consumed the "cure". One thing was certain though——Midari would be without her precious weapons until she comes up with another one.

The twins headed to the lounge, where their partners awaited them, curled up on the couch.

"Sayaka darling," Kirari chuckled as she placed her wife on her lap, stroking her back and watching her sleep.

Ririka did the same and the two sisters enjoyed the peaceful silence that filled the room. Warm rays of sunshine shine in through the glass windows and the sweet scent of the plants in the lounge comforted the Kitsunes.

"Riri," Kirari said after a while. "What do you think Terano's punishment should be?"

"I'm glad you asked," Ririka replied. Her eyes shone with glee as her lips curled up into a smirk. The grey-haired Kitsune that was usually shy and reserved like that of a prey had turned into a dominating predator, intending to tear her enemies apart with her claws.

Terano had broken all the rules Ririka had given her when taking care of Mary and the Kitsune was not going to let this go.

*****

"Wha—no."

Kirari chuckled. "Well, you're just going to have to deal with it."

Yumi gawked openly at the two cats curled up on Terano's lap. One with dark violet fur and one with blonde fur.

"I'm not taking care of these two...felines!" Terano snapped.

"Oh?"

Ririka strode forward, gripping Terano's throat menacingly and hissing in her ear.

"You will take excellent care of these two every morning for two months and I expect you follow every single rule given to you this time. And do have a smile on your face when you're around them, you wouldn't want to live the rest of your life as a member of the Cactaceae family, would you?"

Terano struggled visibly to hold the Momobami's gaze, clearly not used to being faced with Ririka's wrath.

"No," she whispered in defeat after a while, giving a small smile in response.

"Good."

"Now if you'll excuse us," Kirari said. "Riri and I will plan the punishments of the other imbeciles."

The dark violet cat let out a small 'meow' at the sound of Kirari's voice and perked up as Kirari bent down to rub her head gently.

"I'll see you soon darling," Kirari promised. Her Kitsune growled softly at the cat, reassuring her.

"Damn those two..." Terano snarled as the twins left.

"I guess," Yumi said. "Um, anyway, our first task is to serve these two with 100 slices of Learite fish each."

"Are you kidding me? We have to go to the lake 2km away from here for that! And 100 slices each? Do cats really eat that much?!"

"I mean... they are magical cats," Yumi sighed. "Oh, and each one has to have a length of 15 cm and width of 8cm."

"Ugh," Terano groaned. "Fine! Let's go there now." She used her magic to move her wheelchair, only to find that the wheels had been ripped off.

The Totobami Head glared at the blonde cat which sat on the floor rolling around with her new toys.

"Fix this and then we'll get going," she instructed. "The Totobami family will exact their revenge on the Momobamis once this is all over."

She stroked the fur of the dark violet cat, marveling at its softness and silky texture.

For now, she would just fulfil her childhood dream of having pets.

Note: Woohoo! Last chapter! Thanks for all the support! I've been having a writer's block and I've also been really busy, not to mention that I'm recovering from being sick and I wouldn't have been able to get this done without all this wonderful support!