Sumika & Erimi

"What......babies?!" Erimi exclaimed as she held up Sayaka. The toddler giggled and kicked her legs in the air. There was no reason to be afraid this time, since she wasn't that far away from the ground due to Erimi's height.

Meanwhile, Mary was hissing and Sumika, who was trying to offer her alcohol.

"I don't know how to take care of kids," she admitted.

"Aw, you guys are getting along so well already! You'll be fine!" Yumeko laughed. "After today, we just need other people to take care of these two for two more days, then our beloved twins will be back!"

"Ah whatever," Erimi sighed. "I'll make sure nothing happens to them."

"Hehe! You're acting so mature when I'm technically babysitting you right now," Sumika said teasingly to Erimi, making the latter turn red form embarrassment.

"Anyway, we'll be going now, toodles!" Yumeko said before she and Ryota teleported away with a "poof!".

Sumika and Erimi stared at the place where the Jabamis previously stood before slowly turning their heads to face each other.

Wide purple eyes stared at bi-coloured eyes, two mouths moving in sync to form one word:

"Shit."

*****

"Hey! Why do I get a timeout?! You sweared too!" Erimi grumbled as she struggled to keep an active Sayaka from crawling off her lap and toddling around the house.

"Hm hm," Sumika chuckled. "You're just a little kid, you shouldn't even be knowing these things. Oh, and why not you give Sayaka to me. Come on darling." Sumika beckoned Sayaka smirking at Erimi reluctantly handed her over.

Mary, who sat beside Sumika on the couch, clapped her hands excitedly as Sumika placed Sayaka on her lap.

"YAKA!" she yelled, tugging at Sayaka's dress.

Sayaka poured and let out a small noise of annoyance as she turned away and proceeded to fall asleep, with her head laying on the Warakubami Head's shoulder.

"She's so cute," Sumika said. "No wonder Kirari was so hesitant to leave her alone here."

"Um, Sumika......" Erimi said.

"Not now Erimi. You're in a timeout. You can get your ice popsicles later," Sumika replied dismissively. She was busy admiring the violet-haired toddler's rare beauty and running her fingers though her silky hair. Kirari would no doubt kill her for touching her precious wife later on, but for now, she was satisfied.

"But Sumika...! Mary..." Erimi tried.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Erimi," Sumika warned. "Mary is right——" she turned around only to be met with a cold empty spot next to her on the couch. "——here......"

Sumika set Sayaka down on the couch gently, letting her head rest on one of the pillows before grabbing Erimi up and out of the living room.

"We have to find her," she sighed. "No casualties, remember?"

"Right..." Erimi said. "How do you propose we find her? If anything happens, Ririka's going to get angry, and she's really scary when she does get mad."

Of course, Kirari was still the scariest when angry, but Ririka was not one to be taken lightly either.

A loud shatter was heard from outside as Sumika was about to reply.

"Um...I'm pretty sure that sounds like the greenhouse," Erimi said nervously.

I'm pretty sure that sounds like the greenhouse," Erimi said nervously

Sumika groaned. Although their greenhouse wasn't as elaborate as the Momobamis, since Kirari insisted that only Sayaka was allowed to have a nice greenhouse. More like greenhouses. That darn cousin of hers actually built Sayaka a mini library inside one of them.

So Sayaka now had a gigantic customised library in the palace and another mini one in the greenhouse just for her.

Naturally, Terano blew her top, but Kirari shut her up by threatening to throw Yumi off a cliff, so matter resolved......in a way.

in a way

*****

"Mary! You little...uh...thing," Erimi called out. "Where are you?"

"Sweetie dear, please come out," Sumika added. "We have your favourite sweets!"

"No we don't," Erimi whispered.

"It's just a tactic," Sumika whispered back. "It worked on you when you were a toddler. By the way, is the magic handkerchief with her?"

"Uhh, no, why?"

"Oh God."

Sumika groaned in frustration.

"Then it's most likely that the broke the greenhouse using her teeth. Hopefully her mouth remains uninjured and hard as steel."