Beginning

"What is he doing here?!" Samuela asks Peter B. Parker furiously while pointing at Miguel.
"We need him. You know he is strong. You know we can't do this without him." Peter answers.
"No, we literally don't need him! We were doing fine!" she says angrily while the others listen in silence.
"Samuela, please." Peter says trying to convince her to let Miguel stay.
"Whatever." she says annoyed at him.
Miguel thinks to himself: *Is she really still mad? She definitely as feisty as she was before.*

*2 years before*
Miguel and Samuela have been best friends since Samuela found out she can visit other dimensions (which was like 2 months ago).
He was the first other Spiderperson she has ever seen and she was his first Spiderperson he has ever seen.
Samuela builds the very first two "Multiverse Portal Watches" for them so they could meet anytime.
Samuela opens a portal and visits Miguel.
"Missed me, loco?" she says as she comes out of the portal.
"Ay coño, don't scare me like this!" he says as he jumps slightly.
"Never knew you were this easy to scare." she says jokingly.
"Shut up. And also it's not like you don't come around everyday" he say sarcastically.
"Thats because if I wouldn't come around everyday you would go insane. Because you can't survive a day without me."
He laughs "You are the one thats insane definitely not me."
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Any news on finding out if there more Spiderpeople like us?" she asks.
"Oh my god! I forgot to tell you because you wouldn't shut up. Turns out there are shit ton of Spiderpeople across the Multiverse" he says. "WHAT?! OH MY GOD! SO THE MULTIVERSE IS ACTUALLY REAL???" she yells in excitement.
"Yup." he replies.
"Wow. i can't fucking believe it." she says while being shocked.
"I think we should visit them all. You know with our watches." he points at the watch she made.
"Oh my god yes. Let's go right fucking now!" she replies excitingly.
"Alright let's go." he says.
Samuela opened up a portal and they went through all different kind of dimensions, talking and inviting different types of Spiderpeople to the now called "Spider Society" dimension.

(this ones kinda short but i promise next chapter gonna get spicy 🤭)