Arguments

*Six years later*

Miguel and Samuela are married and live together in Miguels house now and work wise each of them takes a day off while the other one goes to work.
They do that everyday switching up each day.

Both of them could tell that their relationship hasn't been going so well since they had their babies and because they weren't seeing eachother everyday.

Samuela started to notice that Miguel preferred Maria over Mario.
Sometimes he wouldn't even pay attention to his son.
It was clear he didn't like Mario that much since he was quiet the troublemaker meanwhile Maria was an angel.

Sometimes Miguel would even take Maria to work with him and leave Mario with Samuela.

He always defended himself saying he was just making Samuelas day easier for her.
Miguel was lying.
He just wanted to spend more time with Maria.
As Mario got older he noticed it more and more.

Sam had several arguments with Miguel over it, but he always makes up some excuse and makes it so Samuela is the bad guy in the situation.

They haven't had sex or said I love you since their honeymoon which was six years ago.
Even if they sleep in the same bed it feels like they are miles apart.
Sometimes they would kiss goodbye, but they knew it wasn't a romantic kiss more like a 'divorced parents try to keep it together for their children' kiss.

It broke Samuelas heart to see them grow apart like this.
Miguel on the other hand didn't seem to care that much.

Today it was Miguel's day to go to work.
He doesn't take Maria with him knowing Samuela would argue with him about it.

"Bye papá!" Maria says to him who already opened the portal to leave.

"Bye, mi hija. See you tonight." he gave her a kiss on the forehead and disappears through his portal.

"Mamá! He didn't say goodbye to me otra vez!" Mario shouts sadly.

Samuela sucks on her teeth.

"Ay mi hijo. You know he's in a rush in the morning." she says trying to calm him down.

She stands up and gives him a kiss on the forehead.
He smiles.

"Maria!? Do you have your backpack?" Sam shouts.

"Sí! Papá packed it for me!" Maria says as she walks into the kitchen and hugs her mom.

"Great. What about you mi amor? Where is your backpack?" Samuela asks Mario.

"It's here! Padre packed it for him too." Maria says as she hands Mario the backpack.

"He did!?" Mario says smiling from one ear to another while his eyes got bigger and started to glow almost.

Samuela smiles happily thinking to herself that maybe Miguel finally liked Mario too.

"Mhm." Maria smiles.

"Let's go into the car and drive you to kindergarten then." Sam says.

Mario runs out the door.

"Mamá?" Maria whispers.

"Sí, mi vida?" she asks.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Maria continues to whisper.

"Ofcourse. What is it?" Sam kneels down in front of her.

"But don't tell Mario, okay?" Maria whispers.

Samuela nods smiling thinking she was just playing a game or something.

"I packed Marios bag. Not Papá." she continues to whispers and look around to see if Mario is here.

"What?" Samuela's smile drops.

"Yeah because Papá never has time I thought I would pack it so he would be happy." she whispers.

Maria truly is an angel.

"Ay mi corazón. You are the purest soul ever. Thank you so much. Te amo muchísimo." Sam gives Maria a thight hug.

"Te amo también." Maria smiles and walks outside.

Samuela walks outside and goes to the car.

"Who's ready for kindergarten?" Samuela asks as she starts the car.

She drives them to the kindergarten and drops them off.

"Bye mi corazónsitos." Sam kisses them goodbye and drives off.

She arrives home and immediately opens a portal to the Spider Society Headquarters.

As soon as she arrives and swings right over to Miguel's office.
She doesn't knock but walks right in.

"Eres loco!?" Sam shouts.

Miguel jumps down from his platform.

"Qué pasó?" he says.

"MAYBE THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR OWN SON!!" she shouts as she walks up and down his room.

"What? I acknowledge Mario. What are you talking about?" he explains.

"Then why would you pack your daughters bag but not his!" she continues to walk around pinching her nose.

"I didn't have time. Can you stand still for a second your making me nervous?" he says as he grabs her shoulder making her stand still.

"You didn't have time? YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME!? FOR YOUR SON? BUT YOU DO HAVE TIME FOR MARIA!" she pushes him away.

"Samuela can we just not argue right now?" he sighs and pinches his nose.

"YOU SAY THAT EVERYTIME! Every fucking time. It feels like you stopped loving him and me-" "Miguel you ready for the meeting? Oh hi Sam!" Jess interrupts Samuela.

"Wanna join the meeting?" Jess asks.

"No. Thanks tho. I have to go." tears start to form in her eyes as she disappears into the portal.

She walks into her bedroom as tears run down her face.

Sam throws herself onto the bed and sobs loudly.
She couldn't hear anything else but herself crying which made her cry harder.

Samuela got so lightheaded from crying that she fell asleep.

She wakes up at 11am.
Her eyes are puffy and red.

She gets up and makes her way to the car to pick up the kids.

"Hello babys." she smiles as they get in the car.

"Hola mamá!" they both say as they give her a kiss on the cheek and sit.

"How about instead eating my yummy cooking for lunch we go eat some fast food?" she asks.

"YES!" they shout excitingly.

"Where do you wanna go?" she asks as she watches them through the mirror.

They kids look at eachother.
"Do you want to go 'In and Out'?" Maria asks Mario.

Mario nods.

"'In and Out' it is." Sam drives to the restaurant and they order the food through the drive thru.

They talk as they eat it in the car.
Eventually they finish and Sam drives them home.

"You guys got homework?" Samuela asks.

"I do!" Mario answers.

"I don't, but I'll help you if you want, Mario?" Maria says as she puts her backpack down.

"Yes please." he answers as they both sit down on the table.

"Why exactly don't you have homework, mi hija?" Sam asks Maria.

"I did it at school." she smiles.

Sam kisses both of them on the head.

"You guys are the best children anyone can wish for." Samuela smiles.

The children smile back and continue to do Marios homework.

(yuuhhh im back if you guys thought this chapter was sad wait till the next one it will break your hearts into pieces😈)
(also im wrinting a detective x Miguel story its on my page😙 check it out bbgs)