Overwhelmed

She wakes up in his bed not really knowing if it was her dream or not. But she hears the shower running so she doubts that it wasn't real. She lays down again waiting for Miguel to finish.

After 5 minutes he gets out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his small slutty waist.
She blushes at the sight of his waist.
"Oh c'mon now. Don't act like I you didn't see all this naked yesterday." he says as he gestures his whole body with his hands.
She laughs.
"Anyways morning sleepyhead! How did you sleep?" he says with the hottest morning voice ever.
"I think it was the best sleep ever. You snore by the way." she says as she sits up.
"I do?" Miguel says surprised
"Yup, but it's weirdly attractive."
"Is it?" he smirks.
"Hell yes." she stands up and kisses him.
"Im heading of to my room to get dressed. See you around?" she asks.
"Ofcourse."
She smiles and leaves the room.

A couple weeks of them having secret sex passed.
One morning she decides to go to the cafeteria and get breakfast.
She enters the room and sees Peter and walks over to him. "Yo! How are you?"
"Great and yourself?"
"To be honest I never feeled better." she answers.
"Any reason why?" he laughs.
"Nope! Just woke up on the right side of my bed this morning." she lies.
*Or should I say right side of Miguel's bed.* she thought to herself and smiles.
"Have you seen Miguel by any chance?"
"Nah sorry, just arrived like 5 minutes ago" he replies.
"Alright thanks tho, bye dawg."
"Bye, dude!" Peter replies.
She decides to leave the cafeteria and look for Miguel.
He wasn't in his room not in his office either.
Samuela asks every Spiderperson that walks past her if they have seen Miguel. They all say no.
She isn't really concerned since he could also just be in universe.
She opens a portal and goes into her universe.

She spends two whole months in her universe being busy doing Spiderwoman and just regular Human things.
She decides to visit the Spider Society universe again so she opens up a portal goes through.
She entered her room and looked out the balcony realising how much changed since she was gone.
She leaves her room to go look for Miguel only to find Peter with four random kids.
"Yo Peter!" she shouts.
"Sam!" he says before hugging her.
"Where have you been, loca?" he says.
"Oh my god was that a twilight reference? You finally watched it?!" she asks excitingly.
"Yup, and i will never do it again." he laughs.
"You just didn't get the vibe." she rolls her eyes jokingly.
"Who are these random kids?" she asks.
"Well this is Miles, Gwen, Hobie and Pavitr their new here." he says while pointing to the kids.
"Hi guys." she responds.
"You're Samuela, right?" Miles says.
"Yeah but you can also can call me Sam."
"Alright Sam." he says.
"Well we gotta get going because I have to show them around so, cya!" Peter B. Parker says.
"Wait! Before you go have you seen Miguel?"
Samuela asks.
The four kids look at eachother and make uncomfortable faces.
Peter sighs and says "Yes, but I'm not sure if he's looking for any company right now, you know?"
"What? Why?"
"Noone knows he's just so fucking mad at everyone and he tells everyone to get out of his office and bla bla bla. We really gotta go now tho so, good luck!"
"Cya!" she replies not really being happy about what he said.

She decides to go to his office. She knocks on his door that was opened but flew closed after her knocking. She knockes again. Ther door flew open.
Miguel opened the door with his web.
"Who is it?" he asks in an angry voice.
She steps into the room making eye contact.
She looked into his face seeing dark circles beneath his eyes and a exhausted face.
He jumps down from his platform thingy and walks up to her. "Look who's here." he says in an angry voice.
"Hi, Miguel. How are y-"
"What makes you think I want to see you right now?" he interrupted her.
"What?" she asks confusingly.
"Why are you here? You need something? Go ask Peter." he says with no emotion in his face.
"What's wrong with you?" she asks.
"WHATS WRONG WITH ME??" he shouts angrily.
She looked at him in silence.
"Whats wrong? Why are y-"
"MAYBE THE THING THATS WRONG WITH ME IS YOU. YOU LEFT ME FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE!" he yells.
"It was just two m6onth and i thought you were at your universe.
"Just two months? JUST TWO MONTHS? You have no clue what happened." he says.
"Tell me what happened."
"I needed you. Not only to save the Multiverse but also I needed your help mentally. I was fucking struggling Samuela. And I was so worried about you." he says with sad eyes.
"You could have come to my universe." Samuela explains herself.
"I was busy with saving the Multiverse. But you woud have known hiding in your fucking universe." he says angrily.
"Just fucking explain already!" she says angrily.
"That little boy fucked up the whole Multiverse and I had to fix it it's still not completely fixed either." he says.
"Tell me what happened. I can help."
"YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BECAUSE NOT EVEN I KNOW. SO WHY WOULD WANNA KNOW IF YOU WEREN'T EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" he yells.
She sighs.
"You know what? I'm sick and tired and fucking overwhelmed with this whole situation. You know? I will leave you to figure this shit out and struggle with it." he says as he types the number of a universe into his watch.
"Where are you going?" she asks.
"Away from you." he says.
"What are you talking about?"
"Don't act so stupid you heard what I said. And also I wish that I would have never met you or even talked to you in the first place." he yells before disappearing into the portal.

She stands there in disbelief and in shock of what she just witnessed. What happened? Why was she like this to him? Why couldn't he just call her? She fell onto her knees with her hands on her face crying.

(sorry if this part was kinda confusing)