Not So Secret Anymore

They walk into the main kitchen with their hands still locked in one another.
The kitchen was empty.
"Sit down, hermosa. I'll get you a drink." Miguel whispers to her before walking to the kitchen.
She sits down on a chair and crosses her legs.
Sam admires how hot his back looks in his suit.
Miguel turns around with two glasses of Rum Cola in his hand.
"Are you checking me out?" Miguel smirks.
"Maybe." she smiles.
He puts the glasses on the table and puts a chair next to hers and sits on it.
"Cheers, babe." he looks her deep in the eyes.
"Cheers." she smiles before taking a sip.
Miguel takes a sip too.
He licks his lips before saying "You look really hot sitting there with your legs crossed."
"You think so." she says before pulling her skirt up further.
He licks his lips once again while staring at her thighs.
"¿Puedo tocarlas?" he whispers as he looks her deep in the eyes.
Sam nods.
He leans closer and grabs her thighs with both of his hands.
She blushes.
He massages them gently before looking up to her and kissing her soft lips.
She holds onto his face while continuing to kiss him.
Miguel grabs onto her ass and lifts her up.
He then places her on his lap.
Sam puts her hands behind his neck not breaking the kiss.
He then bites her bottom lip and pulls it away.
She moans softly.
They both quickly catch their breaths before Miguel places his lips onto her neck.
He gives her soft kisses across her neck.
Samuela moans softly.
He smirks before continuing to kiss her.

"Ahem...." Hobie coughs as he stands in the door with Pavitr standing behind him.

"Oh shit." Sam quickly gets off Miguel's lap and sits back on her chair pulling her skirt down.
Miguel wipes his mouth.
They are both got red out of embarrassment.

"It's aight. We just wanted to get our leftovers from the fridge." Hobie says before walking to the fridge.
Pavitr snickers as he stands in the doorway.
Miguel looks at him furiously.
Pavitr stops laughing.
Hobie walks to the door and gives Pav a box filled with food.
He turns around to Miguel who's staring at them.
"Chill, blud! We're already gone!" Hobie says before closing the door.
Samuela bursts out laughing.
Miguel scratches the back of his head while still being embarrassed.
"They really just caught us making out?" she laughs so hard she's almost crying.
Miguel laughs too even tho he is insanely embarrassed.
"I swear if they tell someone I'll break them." he says throwing his head back.
"Chill, mi amor. They won't tell." she says as she grabs onto his thighs.
She wasn't really sure if they wouldn't tell anyone but she couldn't tell him that.
"You sure?"
"Mhm." she nods.
"Well wanna continue where we left on?" he asks while staring into her eyes.
"How could I possibly say no to that?" she says before getting back on his lap.
He kisses her hungrily while grabbing her thighs.
She moans softly.
Suddenly his watch plays the most annoying loudest alarm ever.
"¡Puta madre! ¿Que pasa ahora?" Miguel curse as he looks at his watch.
"What's going on?" Sam asks.
"¡Mierda! I gotta go, it's an emergency!"
He lifts her up and puts her on the chair.
"I promise I will explain later, okay?" he says.
She nods.
Miguel gives her a smooch on the forehead.
He grabs his glass and downs his drink.
He looks at her glass and then at her.
She slides her glass over to him before giving him a nod signaling him to drink it.
He nods back before downing her drink too.
She smiles.
Miguel walks to the door before he walks out he turns around and blows her a kiss.
Samuela acts like she cought his kiss and shoves it into her heart.
He smiles at her before running out the door.
She smiles happily.

Samuela got up from her chair to make herself a new drink and to put away Miguel's glass.
She pours herself a new Rum and Coke.
Sam sits down on her chair and takes a sip.

"Is that a Rum and Coke?" Peter says as he walks into the kitchen.
"Ofcourse. I mean what else would a cultured lady like me drink?" she laughs.
Petar giggles before making himself a drink aswell.
"I saw Miguel running in the hallway. I hope he's not chasing after someone again." Peter says as he sits down next to her.
"I don't where he went but he said it was an emergency."
"Hmm well if he says so."
Samuela nods.
"And I also saw Pavitr and Hobie." Peter adds.
*Fuck, please tell me they didn't say anything.* she thought to herself.
"And?" she asks nervously.
"They told me and I quote "We just saw Sam and Miguel swap spit while she was on his lap in the kitchen"" Peter looks at her.
Her got hotter and redder.
"I uhhh I mean we uhhhh....." she couldn't even speak from all the embarrassment she was feeling.
"It's fine. It's not like you told me you guys are dating."
*Fuck! I totally forgot I told him! How could I forget that!* she thought to herself.
"Oh yeah." she says still being red as a tomato.
"Really nothing to be embarrassed about. You guys are in love! So what? It's normal."
His words actually made her feel less embarrassed about this situation.
"Can you do me a favor tho?"
"Ofcourse!" Peter replies.
"If Miguel asks, I never told you about our relationship. I just think he wouldn't want anyone to know."
"I would never tell him. It's our secret. I will take it to the grave if I have to. My lips are sealed." he says as he act like he's closing his mouth shut and throwing away an imaginary key.
Sam laughs.
"But I do hope you guys are using protection!" Peter says seriously.
"I don't want to be uncle just yet."
"PETER!" she says before feeling herself getting embarrassed again.
"I think I actually have one in my wallet." he says before opening his suit and pulling it down hallway.
"Why do you always have a condom on you, you little fuckboy?"
"I don't actually know. Me and my girlfriend don't even use em because we actually want a baby." he explains before getting out his wallet to look for a condom.
"You never told me you had a girlfriend!"
"I suppose that I forgot. Found it!" he takes out the condom from his wallet.
"You will need it tonight." he hands her the condom.
Her face got red out of embarrassment.

"Wow." Miguel says before walking away furiously.
Sam looks at Peter analysing how this moment might have looked for Miguel.
"Fuck! Miguel wait!" she shouts after him before getting up to chase after him.
Miguel is walking away from her.
"Miguel!" she shouts as she swings after him.
She lands in front of him.
"Just let me explain!" she says as she hold him still.
"Explaing what to me? He stood in front of you half naked handing you a condom and saying "You will need it tonight" while you were blushing aswell. What's there to explain????" he looks at her with red furious eyes.
Once he explain what he saw was the moment she realised how fucked she actually is.
"Can we just talk about it?"
"Yeah sure let's talk. How much of a slut do you have to actually be to already be all over a other guy literally MINUTES after your boyfrind left you? ANSWER THAT QUESTION, SAMUELA!"
"I wasn't all over him. We were just ta-"
"Yeah sure you guys were just talking. How much of an idiot do you actually think I am?!" Miguel interrupts her.
"I don't think you're an idiot! You just won't let me explain!"
"You know what? I need a break. From you! And your fucking bullshit!" he raises his voice before walking past her and hitting her shoulder with his.
"YOU STUBBORN SELFISH FUCK!" she screams after him.
She looks to her left to see Peter standing her.
"Sam-" he stops talking because Sam swung the other way.
She swung her way to her room.
She opens her door gets inside and slams it closed.
"GOD WHY AM I SO STUPID???? WHY WOULD PETER EVEN BE HALF NAKED AND GIVE ME A CONDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE???? IT'S HIS FAULT??? NO! IT'S MIGUEL'S FAULT! HE NEVER LISTENS! HOW WOULD I EVEN EXPLAIN THAT??? I AM SO FUCKING STUPID!! ARGHHHHH!!" she shouts as she throws clothes out of her closet and throwing them across the room.
She screams in anger before throwing herself onto the bed.
Sam screams into her pillow.
Her anger slowly but surely turn into sadness.
Her screams turn into tears.
Eventually she falls asleep out of exhaustion.

(their relationship really can't get a fucking break huh?)