Apology

!!! DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT OR SEX THINGS!!!

Samuela went to her room and stayed there the entire day not knowing if she should be mad at him because he left her or if she should be sad and regent what she said to him earlier.
It's now 2 am.
She has been laying in her bed looking up to her ceiling while her thoughts were racing through her head.
She finally decides she will go and apologise.
She puts a bathrobe on over her underwear.
Samuela walks out of her room and walks to his door.
She stands there for a while not knowing if she should actually knock or not.
Sam finally knocks on his door.
Her heart was racing as she heard footsteps aproach the door.
Miguel opens the door and looks at her with red furious eyes.
"Miguel I wa-" "What?! You came to my room to tell me you don't care about me again?? Or tell me how much you hate me for never visiting you?? Who even are you??? My wife?? Because you sure act like it." Miguel interrupted her.
"I just came to say I'm fucking sorry! But fuck that! I'm not fucking sorry! YOU SELFISH FUCK!" Samuela yells angrily as she walks away with tears in her eyes.
She runs into her room and closes the door and takes her bathrobe off and throws it onto the floor before throwing herself onto the bed.
She starts to sob uncontrollably.

*MIGUEL'S POV*

Miguel slams the door close and stomps to his table and throws it to the ground.
"FUCK!" he yells.
"WHY AM I SO STUPID?? SHE WANTED TO APOLOGISE! WHY DIDN'T SHE??? SHE'S STUPID!"
He throws his closet onto the floor.
While his closet was falling the closet cratches him across the chest. He whimpers in pain.
"AY, COÑO!" he says in pain as the closet also lands on his feet.
"I'm so stupid." he says as he sits on his bed and puts his head into his hands.
He sits there for a while before saying to himself "She's the stupid one. Why is she even mad at me? Cause I needed a break? She is selfish. Not me."
"Fuck it!" He says before getting up and walking to his door.

*SAMUELA'S POV*

After 5 minutes of uncontrollably sobbing she realised she's mad at him and that it's his fault.
She sat on her bed thinking about him.
All of the sudden someone knocked on her door she knew it was Peter B. probably coming to ask if she had talked to Miguel.
She walks to the door and opens it only to realise Miguel was the one who knocked.
"Miguel wh-" she got interrupted by Miguel kissing her passionately.
He continues to kiss her while pushing her inside and closing the door behind him.
Sam pushes him against the door and says "The fuck you're do-" "Just shut the fuck up!"
He continues to kiss her passionately while grabbing her ass.
She didn't stop him.
She put her hands on his face and holds it.
He lifts her up by her thighs while continuing to kiss her harder.
She locks her legs behind his back and moans into his mouth softly.
He continues to hold and kiss her while walking to her bed and throwing her on it.
He gets on her bed and on top of her and continues to kiss her.
He unzips his pants and takes his pants off.
While he takes his clothes off she takes her bra and her underwear off.
He quickly takes a condom out and rips it open with his fangs and puts it on his hard cock.
"You're so fucking hot!" she says before pulling him by the neck and giving him a passionate kiss.
He stops kissing her and spreads her legs giving him more access to her pussy.
He spits on her cunt and thrusts himself into her.
"MmmMm......FUCK!" she moans as she feels his hard cock inside her.
He thrusts into her faster and harder while gripping onto her waist.
She moans uncontrollably.
He continues to thrust himself into her faster and starts to rub her clit with his thumb.
She whimpers and cries out in pleasure.
"Fuck...ing....hell..." she tries to say while moaning.
He puts his finger on her mouth and commands "Shut the fuck up!"
He thrusts himself into her faster while gripping her waist harder as he's close to climaxing.
"MmmMmmm keep..... going.... I'm.... soooo.... close....mi....amor" she cries out while gripping onto the sheets.
He whimpers as he hears her say that.
"Ay, no puedo más!" he cries out as he comes inside the condom.
He continues to rub her clit but doesn't move his cock inside her anymore and just let's it sit inside her.
She moans "Im cu... MING!"
She cums all over his cock.
He collapses on her while breathing heavily.
He sits down next to her and takes the condom off and throws it away.
"I'm not done with you yet Miguel." Samuela says while smirking and sitting up next to him.
"What?" he asks.
She licks her hand before putting it around his cock.
He immediately throws his head back.
She slowly strokes his cock while looking at his face becoming redder.
He whimpers as he feels her stroke his cock.
"God you're so touch starved." Sam says smirking before kissing him.
"Ay, cállate mujer!" he says breathlessly.
She continues to stroke his cock faster than before while smiling at him being so fucking vulnerable.
"Ple..ase...go fas..ter" he tries to say.
"You're such a slut!" she smirks before stroking his cock faster.
He grabs onto the sheets and moans uncontrollably.
"MmmmM I'm... so... fuck...ing... close!" Miguel cries out.
She strokes his cock even faster than before.
"FUCK!" he says while rolling his eyes to the back of his head than cum shoots out of his cock.
His cum lands on his thighs, his stomach and her hand.

Miguel sits there breathlessly.
She kisses him passionately.
He kisses her back before saying "Ready for the last round, mi amor?"
"I would be stupid to say no." she smirks.
He stands up from the bed and grabs a condom and puts it on quickly.
"How about we do anal?" she asks.
He nods before throwing her onto her stomach and pulling her ass to the edge of the bed.
"You ready?" he asks.
She nods.
He takes his cock and rubs it around her asshole.
"You fucking tease!" she laughs.
He smirks before spiting on her asshole and thrusts himself into her.
She moans while gripping onto the sheets.
Miguel places his hand on top of her ass and continues to fuck her.
He slaps her ass before saying "You got such a nice ass, Sam!"
He slaps it again.
She smiles.
While he fucks her ass faster he grabs her hair and pulls on it.
She grabs a pillow and screams into it.
He thrusts into her faster.
"Im so fucking close!" Miguel moans.
Samuela bites into the pillow.
He grips onto her waist hardly while climaxing into the condom once again.
The feeling of him cuming into the condom makes her moan and cum all over his cock.
He pulls out and exhaustingly collapse next to her.
She turns arond onto her back and turns her head to Miguel whos breathlessly panting.
He notices her starting and looks her in the eyes and grabs her chin to give her a soft kiss onto her forehead.

"Why did you come to my room? Not that I didn't want you to. I'm actually pretty happy you did it's just..." she says fastly.
"Well I came to you room to talk to you until I actually saw you and I couldn't help myself but fuck you." he says before kissing her soft lips.
"What did you wanna talk about?"
"I wanted to apologise and tell you that I realised it's my fault we were fighting. And I mean it. I'm so fucking sorry, Sam." he explains himself before grabbing onto her hands.
"I want to apologise too and it's not only your fault, it's mine too."
"How? I'm the one who left you. After I had the uhm..." he nervously stops talking.
"You had what?"
"The best relationship I ever had with you. Even tho we didn't even had a relationship!"
She blushes as she heard him say that.
He blushes too.
"Never knew you could be this sweet." she laughs.
He jokingly hits her softly "Watch your tongue, mujer!"
She laughs.
"But can we just both agree that we both made mistakes that we regret and that we are both sorry?" she asks him nervously.
"Yes I agree that we should agree."
"Good." she says while smiling and before giving him a kiss.
"I gotta ask you something tho. And I don't know how you will react." he says nervously.
"Yes?" she says anxiously.
"Do you uhhh...." he says "wannabemygirlfriend?" he says quickly and quietly.
"What did you say?" she alughs because she heard him.
"Oh c'mon you heard me."
"I did. And yes i want to be your girlfriend." she says mockingly.
He gives her a big passionate kiss.
"Wanna tell me what happened to your chest?" Sma says while tracing his wound with her finger.
"I uhhh got angry and threw a closet onto the floor. Out of uhhh anger." he says.
"WHAT? Oh my fucking god you gotta be careful before I lose my boyfriend sooner than i actually want to. she says jokingly.
"What clown did you have for breakfast today?" he says while smiling.
"A really funny one." she laughs.
"Yeah that one wasn't as funny." he says while laughing at her.
"HEY!"
They both laugh.
"So you wanna sleep now, mi novio?" she asks.
"Yes I'm fucking tired, mi novia." he laughs.
She laughs with him as they both lay down on the bed.
They continue to talk for hours before they both drift into sleep.

(hope u guys liked this one🤭👍🏼)