Happy

*Three months later*

Samuela and Miguel are waiting in the waiting room at the doctors to find out the gender of their baby.

"So we both agree on Maria if it's a girl and Mario if it's a boy, right?" Sam says as she bounces her leg up and down nervously.

"Yes, and now stop asking me every five minutes. And calm down." he smiles as he puts his hand on her bouncing leg in order to calm her down.

She smiles.

After ten minutes a woman peeks out the door and looks down at her sheet of paper that she's holding.

"Samuela Diaz?" she shouts nicely.

Sam and Miguel stand up.

"Hi. Yeah that's me!" she says nervously.

They go inside and Sam gets told to sit on a chair that has a monitor connected to it.

Miguel holds her hand.

"This is going to be cold." the doctor says before she applys a glob of cold, see-through cream on Sams belly.

"Let's take a look then shall we?" the doctor smiles before looking around in her stomach with a weird decive.

"Oho." the doctor says as she looks on the moniter.

"Oho? What does that mean?" Miguel asks.

"Well you're having twins. And they are a boy and a girl. Both very healthy." she says.

Miguel and Sam look eachother in the eyes.

Miguel stands up and hugs Sam.

"We're having twins!!" Samuela says as she gets hugged by Miguel.

"Maria and Mario!!" he pulls away from the hug and sits down as he smiles.

The doctor cleans up Sam and they say their goodbyes.

Miguel and Samuela walk hand in hand.

"I can't believe we're actually having twins." Sam smiles as she squeezes his hand harder.

Miguel smiles at her before kissing her.

Eventually they arrive at the headquarters.

"Gotta go do some work in my office. See you later, hermosa." Miguel says as he blows her a kiss and walks away from her.

She smiles.

After two hours of Sam being in her office she gets a call from Peter B.

"Sup?" she says.

"You have to go to the rooftop of the main building, now!" he says with an urgent tone.

"What? Why?" Sam says as she makes her way there.

"Miguel needs you." Peter explains before hanging up.

Sam quickly makes her way to the rooftop.

"Peter said you needed me!" she says as she opens the door of the rooftop only to see Miguel's back faced towards her, but she could tell he was wearing a suit.

"Yes, I need you...... to be my wife." he turns around and kneels down with one knee.

"That was lowkey cringe, but continue." she smiles.

"Shut up. Anyways. Samuela Diaz, do you want to be my wife?" he asks with shimmering eyes.

Sam puts her hand on her face and acts suprised as she laughs.

"Yes!" she says as she walks towards him.

He puts a ring on her finger and stands up and kisses her.

"I originally wanted to wait until the baby aka the babies were born, but I just couldn't wait to make you my fiancé." he smiles.