More Than Just Friends?

*2 months later*
The dimension they invited all the Spiderpeople to, is starting to grow day by day.
Buildings getting build, more Spiderpeople arrive and more watches and labs get build.
Samuela sits on a chair outside on a balcony looking outside into the horizon of the planet her and Miguel discovered.
"What are you doing Samuela?" Peter B. asks while slowly walking towards her.
"It doesn't feel real that we achieved this. That we build this. And the fact that there's so many of us and more arrive everyday. It just feels so fucking surreal to me. You know?"
"Yeah it does feel strange, but in a good way and as cheesy as it sounds, I am happy you guys came and found me." he says as he smiles proudly.
"Oh shut up! You are making this more emotional as it actually should be." she laughs.
"What! It's true!" Peter laughs.
Samuela laughs along with him before saying "Yeah it i true tho and I am happy that we found you too."
Peter hugs her before saying "As much as I like talking to you I gotta bounce. Cya!" he says before randomly jumping off the balcony.
Samuela laughs as she watches him jump.
"You are really fucking weird." Miguel says out of nowhere.
"What?! And what makes you think that, idiot?" she replies.
"You are just sitting here doing nothing but laugh at yourself. Seems weird to me to be honest." he says smiling and looking her deep in the eyes.
"I wasn't laughing to myself. Peter was just here but jumped off the balcony and I laughed." she replies.
He smile fades as she hears him say his name. "Yeah yeah whatever, weirdo. But you and Peter have gotten really close, huh?"
"Me and Peter? Nah man. Just like friends that are vibing, you know?" she answers while being nervous for no reason at all.
"Vibing?"
"Yeah, I mean we are just chilling. Nothing serious." she says as she can feel herself get nervous again.
He looks at her trying to avoid eye contact.
"You don't have to lie about it. I don't care if you guys are fucking." he say obviously lying to her.
"Miguel! I'm not fucking him! Okay?" she says as her cheeks got redder.
"Yeah alright chill. No need to get defensive." he says.
"It's just... Those are like pretty serious allegations. And I don't want there to be any romours. Understood?" she says seriously.
"Yeah yeah chill, mujer." he says calmly while he's heading inside again.
"By the way you're fucking hot when you're mad." Miguel says while continuing to walk inside while smiling.
"WHAT?!" samuela says shockingly.
But Miguel is already gone.

Few hours pass and Samuela is talking to a random Spiderperson in the office kitchen.
"Yeah totally." she says.
"I know right?. Anyways let's continue to chat some other time, work is calling!" the random Spiderperson says while opening a portal and leaving.
"What a lovely guy." she says to herself before continuing to eat her tacos.
"Didn't tell me you brought tacos." Miguel says, stepping into the kitchen.
Samuela blushes and says "Can you stop randomly popping up?"
"No, it's fun and besides that I agree he is truly a lovely person." he says implying to the random Spiderperson from before.
"God, you're spying on me now?" she says while secretly being embarrassed.
"Maybe I am, you know?" Miguel replies shamelessly.
She slightly chokes on her food as she hears him say that.
"And by the way i totally meant what i said earlier. You are hot when you are mad." he says and makes intense eyes contact while standing across the circular table she was sitting on.
"What? I don't think I heard you say that." she says embarrassed and trying to not talk about it.
Miguel walks over to her and grabs her chin with his hand. "Oh c'mon don't lie to me. I know you heard it."
Samuela tries not to make eye contact but fails miserably and her cheeks get red again.
"You can come visit my room anytime." he says before winking and walking away leaving her speehlessly.

(big pinky promise spicy stuff is next chapter🤞🏼)