First Time

!!!DONT READ THIS IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT OR SEX OR ANY OF THESE THINGS!!!

A couple hours have passed as Samuela lays on her bed not being able to forget what he said earlier.

After several hours of contemplating if she should go to his room or not she decides to go. She hops into the shower first and puts on a pretty pair of underwear.

After she finishes she walks to his room and knocks on his door. She can hear footsteps walking towards the door. Miguel opens the door only wearing his boxers.
"Oh hi you." he whispers. His voice is raspy and lower than usual.
"Hi. Uhhhh you said I could come by your room anytime." she says nervously. Her cheeks are bright red.
"I did. Why are you here tho?"
"Because you said so earlier." she says.
"Yes I know, but what are you expecting me to do now?" he askes teasingly.
"Well uh... I don't know." she says embarrassed while genuinely not exactly knowing why she's here.
She turns around ready to walk away as Miguel grabs her arm and pulls her close to him.
"I'm just joking with you. I know why you are here and I hope you know too." he smirks.
They were so close to eachother she could feel his breath on her.
He pulls her inside and locks the door.
She blushing really hard at this point.
He sits down on his bed and pats down next to him gesturing her to sit down.
She sits down next to him and avoids eye contact.
He lifts up her chin and says "C'mon don't be shy now, Sam."
*Sam? He never calls me that.* she thought to herself.
He strokes her faces softly.
"We don't have to if you don't want to." he reassure her.
"I want to! I do! It's just.... isn't it weird? I mean you are my best friend." she says while making eye contact.
"So? Are friends not allowed to have fun with eachother?" hes says.
She smiles.
"You are so pretty when you smile." he says before kissing her softly.

She kisses him back. His hands make their way down to her waist as he pulls her close.
As they continued to kiss he kinda pulls on her shirt and says "May i take it off Señora Diaz?"
She stops kissing him to reply and says "Yes ,please!"
He takes her shirt off revealing her black laced bra. He starts to suck on her neck leaving marks all over it. He continues to suck on her neck before bitting her with his fangs. Blood slowly drips down her neck before he sucks it dry.
She moans softly.

He puts his hands on her breats and says? "Can i take this off too?"
She just nods in silence.
He continues to suck on her neck before unclipping her bra at the back with one hand.
He pushes her on to the bed and lifts her up and carrys her further onto the bed and starts to kiss her neck as she moans.
"Ayyyyy Miguel!"
He continues to kiss her neck but goes further down, eventually reaching her thighs.

He pulls on her pants and looks at her.
"Just take it off already." she says with a smirk on her face.
He took off her pants and then her underwear.
He starts to kiss her thigh again before moving to her already wet pussy.
He starts to suck on her clit looking up to her. She moans uncontrollably and grips onto his hair while her breathing got faster and faster.
He continues to suck on her clit before sliding two fingers into her aswell.
"COÑO! MIGUEL!" Samuela screams in pleasure while her body sweats.
He continues to please her while watching her moan.
"Ay Miguel! Im so close!" she cries out in pleasure.
He continues to suck on her clit and finger her until she came all over his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and licks them clean before putting his hands above her shoulders to look her deep in the eyes watching her try to catch her breath. She lays beneath him while panting.
He reaches over to his nightstand and grabs a condom. She nods while smirking.
He takes off his boxers revealing his cock.
He puts the condom on and looks at her with nothing but lust in his eyes.

She grabs his neck and pulls him close before kissing him passionately.
They continue to kiss before he pulls away and says "You drive me crazy, Sam." He grabs his cock with one hand and places his other hand on her waist. He slowly rubs his cock on the sides of her pussy.
"Fuck me already, you fucking te-" she got interrupted by him shoving his dick into her.
She moans loudly while her tits move with his rhythm. He thrusts into her as fast and hard as he cans.
She grips onto the sheets. Miguel whimpers as he's close to climaxing.
She notices that he's close and squeezes her pussy a couple of times. He cries out in pleaure while his grip thightens around her waist. The sounds he was making and his grip tightening were enough for her to cum all over his cock.
He pulls his cock out and takes the condom off and throws it into the bin before tiredly collapsing onto the bed next to her. They both pant as their sweaty bodys try to catch their breaths.
Noone says a word for a good minute before Samuela breaks the silence "You are way too good at this." she laughs.
He laughs before looking at her face and admiring it.
"Wanna just go to sleep?" he asks.
"Alright." she grabs her clothes and heads to the door.
"Where the hell do you think your going?" he asks before shooting a web onto her back and pulling her onto the bed again.
"I thought we're gonna sleep separately?"
"You want to?" he asks.
"No." she says before dropping her clothes and fully getting on his bed.
He smiles and gets under the covers. She gets under the covers too as he puts his arm around her pulling her close. After awhile of them just laying there and talking she eventually fell aleep in his arms. He fell asleep too.

(hope u guys liked it sorry if its weird or long)