Surprise

It's now 11am.
Samuela rubs her eyes as she slowly wakes up, only to realise Miguel wasn't in bed anymore.

"Mi amor, dónde estás?" she asks confused.

Miguel was laughing as he sits on a chair that was standing in her room.

She looks at him only to realise he had opened her package with her selflove toys inside.

"Miguel!" she shouts as she shots a web at the package and pulls it to her.

"When were you gonna use those?" he says as he laughs uncontrollably.

"You are such an asshole!" she says as her face becomes red out of embarrassment.
She pushes the box underneath her bed.

"I'm sorry, mi vida." he whispers softly before sitting down next to her.

"Why would you even open my package?" she says as her face is still red.

"I don't know. I apologise tho. And I promise I won't do it again." he says as he is trying his best not to burst out laughing.

"It's fine. You're allowed to laugh now." she rolls her eyes.

He burst out laughing.

"What!? You were the one not talking to me for a month and a half. And I got tired doing it with my hand." she laughs.

Miguel is laughing so hard that he is crying.
She rolls her eyes as she laughs.
Eventually he stops laughing and wipes his tears away.

"If I'm honest, I also masturbated, but old fashioned way." he says as he wiggles with his hand.

"Yeah, I was about to say. How come you don't have blue balls yet?" she laughs.

Miguel laughs.
"Anyway, we gotta go, so get dressed, mi mujer bonita."
They both get dressed and go to through the portal.

*Three months later*
Miguel and have been having sex almost every night and almost everywhere.

One day Samuela woke up feeling incredibly sick.
She stood up from the bed and ran to the toilet throwing up all over it.

Miguel woke up.
"Mi corazón, are you okay???" he shouts as he walks to the bathroom.

Sam shakes her head as she continues to throw up.
Miguel forms her hair into a ponytail and hold on to it as she continues to puke her guts out.

Eventually she stops puking and sits down on the floor from exhaustion.
He flushes the toilet and sits down next to her putting his arm around her.

"What is going on, baby?" he asks concerned.

"I'm gonna start puking again if you call me baby one more time." she says jokingly.

Miguel laughs.

"No, but seriously what going on?"

"I don't know I think I just caught a really bad cold or something. I'm feeling better now anyway." she smiles softly.

"Good. I would love to stay home with you but I really have to go." he says before kissing her on the forehead.

"Can't I come with you and just chill at the headquarter? I really don't wanna be alone." she says as she stand up slowly.

"Sure thing. Let's get you dressed now." he smiles as he takes her hand.

They both get dressed and leave through a portal.

"Are you gonna hangout in the kitchen? I will come and pick you up in a couple hours so we can eat alone in my office, okay?" he smiles.