Meeting Again

"What is he doing here?!" Samuela asks Peter B. Parker furiously while pointing at Miguel.
"We need him. You know he is strong. You know we can't do this without him." Peter answers.
"No, we literally don't need him! We were doing fine!" she says angrily while the others listen in silence.
"Samuela, please." Peter says trying to convince her to let Miguel stay.
"Whatever." she says annoyed at him.
Miguel thinks to himself: *Is she really still mad? She definitely as feisty as she was before.*

"But if you leave again, do me a favor and leave silently." she says while looking at Miguel.
"Sam let's ta-" "Wanna make yourself helpful or talk my ear off?" Miguel got interrupted by Samuela.
"Let's stop guys. The kids need our help." Peter says as Sam looks at Miguel furiously.
"Yeah whatever." Samuela says before swinging away.

All three of them secretly got on the head of the Statue.
"I will go in from the front and you guys from the side." Samuela explains.
Peter nods before Miguel says "I'm not gonna let you go in from the front! Are you crazy?!"
"Shut up." Samuela says before swinging into the head from the front as the other two do the same but from the side.
Samuela shoots Spot with webs so he couldn't move.
"It's over Spot." she says.
As she talks Spot opens a portal beneath her.
Before she could fall through Miguel shoots a web and pulls her towards him and then catches her in his arms. They make quick eye contact.
Samuela pushes him away before saying "You were supposed to stay hidden you idiot!"
Miguel scoffs before whispering to him "Really grateful."
Peter already shot multiple webs towards Spot to make sure he couldn't do anything.
"I'll watch him and free Miles and Gwen while you guys get the other kids." Peter says while walking towards Gwen.
Samuela is already gone before Miguel even got a chance to talk to her.

Samuela arrives where Pavitr and Hobie are and asks "Are you guys okay?"
Miguel lands on the roof and reaches his hand out to Hobie "Can you still swing or not?" he says in a raspy, cold and emotionless voice.
"Yeah I think I'm aight. But he ain't." Hobie says before pointing at Pavitr holding his head while sitting on the floor.
Samuela kneels down next to Pavitr "You hit your head pretty hard, huh?" she says while examining his head.
Pavitr nods.
Hobie is already swinging his way to the Statue.
"Can someone maybe carry me?" Pavitr asks softly.
"Sure th-" Samuela gets interrupted by Miguel picking up Pavitr without saying a word.
"You don't have to play the hero, Miguel." she says angrily.
Miguel just smiles as he swings away with Pavitr over his shoulder.

All four of them arrive at the Statue.
Peter types the number of the Spider Society universe into his watch and opens a portal.
Miguel puts Pavitr down and throws Spot over his shoulder and says "Peter can you take Pavitr?"
Samuela looks at him furiously.
"I can walk, but support would be great." Pavitr says because he felt the tension between Miguel and Samuela.
Peter takes Pavitr's arm and puts it over his shoulder.
Samuela does the same on the other side.
Miles does the same thing with Gwen and Hobie joins him.
All of them walk through the portal with Miguel leading the way.

They arrive in their unisverse.
A random Spiderperson takes Spot and puts him away.
Hobie, Gwen, Pavitr and Miles all go to the nursery.

Miguel, Peter and Samuela just stand there before Peter leaves and says "I think you guys gotta talk it out."
Peter leaves.
"I don't have to talk out shit!" Samuela says furiously.
"Sam let's just talk." Miguel says calmly as he makes intense eye contact.
"We could've talked but you never visited!"
"I visited today and I was busy before!" he says getting angrier.
"Busy with what? Fucking women? Like you used to fuck me?" she says angrily.
"Fucking women?! Oh so this is what it's all about! You're jealous!" he with pure anger in his eyes.
"JEALOUS???!! About YOU fucking other women??? Hell fucking no! I don't give a shit about you anymore!!!" after Samuela said that she instantly regrets it.
"Wow. Okay." Miguel says with a disappointing voice while leaving the room.
"Miguel...." she says quietly "....I'm sorry." she whispers to herself.

(hopefully this chapter wasn't confusing or too short but next part it's gonna get spicy and sad)