Fight

A week of no sleep for Samuela has passed. Samuela didn't leave her office at all.
Last night she fell asleep on her chair.
Its now 9 am.
Lyla sounds an alarm.
"Samuela! Wake up! Spot has stopped in a Dimension!" Lyla screams.
"What?.....OH SHIT! WHICH DIMENSION!" Sam wakes up hecticly.
"Dimenision 877."
"I will go there right now. Call for backup." Sam says while typing into her watch.
"Uh there's a small problem tho."
"What is it?" Samuela asks.
"No Spiderpeople are available." Lyla explains.
"What the hell do you mean noones available!?"
"Everyone's busy." Lyla says.
"Oh c'mon now. Someone has to be available." Sam says while lockey panicking.
"Well uh. Peter B. and four kids are available."
"Ay mierda, you have to be fucking kidding me!" Sam says while pinching her nose.
"Well call them, I suppose." Sam says while shacking her head.
"Sure thing, Samuela." Lyla calls them.
Samuela opens a portal and goes through.

She arrives at a dimension full of black portals.
"Fucking hell." she whispers to herself.
After awhile of trying to find Spot, she finds him in the head of the Statue of Liberty.
She meets up with Peter, Gwen, Hobie, Pavitr and Miles.
"Hello children." Sam says jokingly.
They all laugh while Peter B. looks kinda offended.
"You found him yet?" Gwen asks.
"Yeah he is in the Statue of Liberty." Sam responds.
"Really? He could have hid anywhere but nah he chooses the most obvious place." Miles says.
"Better for us, mate!" Hobie answers.
"Haha yes!" Pavitr agrees.
"No time for chit-chat. Let's spread out and surround that freak." Samuela says.
They all split up and surround the Statue.
Spot noticed them and puts several portals around them.
They all accidentally fall through them and land somewhere completely differently in the city.
"Fuck!" Samuela yells out angrily.
"Guess spliting up doesn't work that well." Peter says.
"What now?" Miles asks.
"Let's try to get to him in a other way." Sam says.
"And how about we split up in teams of two?" Pavitr suggests.
"Good idea let's go!" Samuela agrees.
Samuela goes with Peter B.
Gwen goes with Miles.
Pavitr goes with Hobie.
They surround him while they are on different buildings.
"On the count of three we attack." Samuela whispers into her watch.
"One...... Two..... THREE! GO NOW!" she yells into her watch.
They all swung to the Statue.

*HOBIE'S AND PAVITR'S POV*

As of now Spot only sees Hobie and Pavitr since they're coming from the front. He puts a portal in front of them and they swing right through it. The portal makes them hit a building.
Pavitr loses consciousness and Hobie's arm is broken because of the damage they took. Hobie shoots a web and catches him halfway through while holding onto the building himself nd crying out in pain.
"OI! WAKE UP! MATE!" he tries to wake him up.
He continues to shout at him while pulling him up. He eventually gets him and Pavitr somewhere safe .
"Oi mate! Wake up! Are you dead??" he shouts.
Hobie slaps him across his fac hoping to wake him up.
Pavitr wakes up.
"I don't feel well." Pavitr says while holding his head.
"Just don't move, mate!" Hobie says while holding onto his broken arm.
"Guys Pavitr is down. He hit his head and I broke the shit out of my arm, but I'll take care of him so you guys can continue on." Hobie talks to the others through his watch.

*GWEN'S AND MILES POV*

They swing to the side of the Liberty Statue and slowly crawl their way to the head.
Miles slips up and falls a bit.
Gwen laughs before a portal opens behind her and Spot grabs her leg and pulls her through it.
"GWEN!" Miles shouts.

*GWEN'S POV*

Gwen gets pulled through the portal and arrives at the head of the Statue next to Spot.
She hit her head while falling out of the portal.
Spot hits her in the face and she faints.
Spot ties her up so she wouldn't be able to move.

*MILES POV*

"GWEN!" he shouts before she disappears.
"GUYS HE HAS GWEN!" Miles shouts into his watch.
Spot hears him shout and puts portals around Miles.
Miles didn't see the one next to him and accidentally goes through.
As he leaves the portal he lands in a cage behind Spot.
"GWEN! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Miles shouts as he trys to touch her.
"Shut up before I do the same thing to you. No, you know what I will do something way worst to you because YOU ARE THE REASON I AM LIKE THIS!" Spot yells at him.
Miles sits down in silence before whispering into his watch "Guys he got me."

"SAMUELA'S AND PETER'S POV*

They try to swing towards the Statue but they have to avoid the portals.
Eventually Peter accidentally goes through a portal which makes him drop right over Samuela.
His whole body lands on her as they fall down.
They try to shoot webs but Spot's portals catch them before they could land anywhere.
They're still falling as Samuela turns around quickly and shoots a web down to the floor to catch them.
She shot it down successfully but before they could land on it a black portal catches Peter.
"FUCK!" Samuela curses before she lands on her web.
"Peter where are you?! Are you okay!?" she shouts into her watch.
"Yes I'm okay! I'll quickly go and call for backup!"
"Yes please do that!" she answers not knowing what was gonna come next.

*PETER B. PARKER'S POV*

He falls when all of the sudden a portal catches him. He hits the floor hard.
"OUCH!" he curses.
"Peter where are you?! Are you okay!?" Samuela shouts to him through is watch.
"Yes I'm okay! I'll quickly go and call for backup!"
"Yes please do that!" Samuela answers.
Peter types his watch and goes through his portal.

"MIGUEL????" he yells out excitingly as he runs over to hug him thightly.
Miguel came to visit them in the Spider Society universe and was talking to Lyla about Samuela.
"Hey Peter." Miguel says.
"I would love to catch up but we gotta get going!"
Peter says before opening his portal and pulling Miguel through behind him.

"But-" Miguel got interrupted as they arrive in the universe 877 wher they have been before.
"Whats going on?" Miguel asks confused.
"Long story short we have to catch a crazy scientist that calls himself Spot and he can make portals anywhere and how many he wants. And two of the kids are locked up the other two are severely hurt." Peter explains quickly
"What about uhm.... Samu-?" Miguel gets interrupted.
"PETER WHERE ARE YOU????" Samuela shouts out of Peter's watch.
Miguel looks at Peter's watch happily knowing Samuela is okay.
"We are on the building from before." Peter answers.
"Okay I'll come." Samuela says as she swings herself to the building seeing two figures on the building.
She thought to herself *Don't tell me he only brought one Person.*
She lands on the roof of the building before her jaw drops as she sees who's in front of her.