~CHAPTER FOURTEEN~

It had been two weeks since Cobra Kai was allowed to compete in the All-Valley tournament and the training had become a lot more intense

It had been two weeks since Cobra Kai was allowed to compete in the All-Valley tournament and the training had become a lot more intense. Everyone, especially Sensei Lawrence, had been on edge. Training today was a prime example of it.

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best." Johnny shouted as he stood on the roof of a van in the junkyard. "You're ready for this tournament, am I right?"

"Yes, Sensei!" The Cobra Kai students looked up at the man as they shouted.

"Wrong!" Johnny shouted as he threw a newly opened beer can at the ground. It sprayed all over Arlo causing her to gag at the smell. "Your best ain't shit! If you wanna win the All-Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" The class shouted.

"Are you losers?" Johnny paced on the top of the van.

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei!"

Johnny groaned and held his head in his hands as he listened to the students mess up his motivational speech.

------

The students were running through tires that their Sensei had set up before they had arrived. Johnny was shouting at them to get through the course faster and faster. Arlo was in between Miguel and Hawk. Everything was going good until Aisha tripped causing Miguel to fall onto her, which cause Arlo to fall onto Miguel, then Hawk onto Arlo, until the entire class was laying on top of one another.

"I can't breathe." Arlo choked out as she felt the weight of all the people laying on her.

"Me neither." Miguel's voice was raspy due to the lack of air he was receiving.

"Get off of us!" Hawk shouted and people finally began getting off of the pile.

"Thank you." Arlo took a deep breath as she took Hawk's hand to stand up. "I thought I was gonna die."

Hawk wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder, and they walked away from the tires. "I would never let that happen."

Arlo laughed as the two walked towards the rest of the students who had now gotten up and were in a group waiting for their Sensei's next instructions.

------

The group of teens ran through the junkyard after their sensei told them that their enemies were all around then and to 'destroy' them.