~CHAPTER TWENTYONE~

*:・゚✧*:・゚ "That's the north star." *:・゚✧*:・゚

   Arlo was sat in a booth at a restaurant celebrating Cobra Kai's win at the tournament. She was sitting next to Demetri and across from them was Hawk and Moon. Aisha had a chair pulled up at the end of the table, but she was currently standing up to film a video for her Instagram story.

   "So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer?" Aisha moved the phone closer to the table so her followers could see the massive plate of nachos. "Victory nachos!"

   Everyone cheered and picked up their glasses to clink them together before Aisha went back to talking to her phone.

   "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID." Aisha shook her head at her phone while she spoke.

   "Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Arlo laughed quietly as she looked at Hawk who was panicking.

   "Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz." Aisha turned back to her phone and her eyes were wide. "Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

   Aisha sat back down in her chair after she put her phone away. Hawk grabbed the drink in front of him and his face curled up after he took a sip.

   "This isn't my drink." Hawk looked and grabbed the only other dark soda on the table and took a sip before nodding. "That one is mine."

   Arlo grabbed the other drink and took a sip. "Yeah, this one's mine."

   "Why does it taste weird?" Hawk watched as Arlo took another sip.

   "It's diet coke, and it doesn't taste weird." Arlo set her cup down on the table.

   "Do you have diabetes?" Moon asked loudly causing everyone to stare at her.

   Arlo looked at Moon with confusion. "No, why?"

   "I thought only people with diabetes drank diet soda." Moon replied and a clueless giggle left her mouth.

   Arlo shook her head and exhaled before looking over at Demetri who was grabbing a nacho from the center of the table.

   "I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri opened his mouth to eat the nacho.

   "Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk reached across the table and grabbed the nacho from Demetri's hand and ate it.

   "Well, then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember?" Demetri began to do a robot dance and started singing the song him and Eli made during seventh grade. "Demetri and Eli. Binary brothers."