~CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*:・゚✧*:・゚ "That smile is telling me that you know I'm right!" *:・゚✧*:・゚

   Arlo had just finished changing out of her gi and she walked into the main room of the Cobra Kai dojo. Hawk, Bert and Aisha were standing in front of Chris and his friend Mitch. As Arlo got closer to her friends she could hear Hawk ask Aisha and Bert about a nickname he came up with.

   "Shithead One and Shithead two?" Hawk asked the group when Arlo was standing right behind him.

   "I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Asshat." Aisha chimed in and Hawk started laughing.

   Arlo stood between Hawk and Bert and then smiled at Chris and Mitch. "Hey Chris, Hey Mitch."

   "Hi Arlo-." Chris was interrupted by Hawk yelling at him.

   "Did I say you could speak?" Hawk yelled and Arlo scoffed.

   Miguel walked up from behind Chris and gave him a smile. "Guys, look, they're just messing with you."

   "Thanks man." Chris replied with a small smile.

   "Besides, everyone knows your names are Assface and Douchebag." Miguel added in before standing behind Arlo, Bert, Hawk and Aisha.

   Mitch leaned closer to Chris and spoke in a low voice. "Dibs on Assface."

   Arlo couldn't help but laugh a little bit and then she gave Chris a 'sorry' smile. After a couple of minutes, the conversation strayed away from giving Mitch and Chris nicknames.

   "So, how do you two know each other?" Hawk asked Arlo and Chris who were talking to each other.

   "We had a couple classes together last year." Chris replied in a nervous voice.

   Arlo nodded her head. "We also got partnered together in science during the second semester."

   Hawk nodded his head slowly and he was about to say something, but the sound of the door opening caught everyone's attention. Arlo stared at the old man who just walked through the door. He looked around at all the kids in the dojo with a look of disgust on his face.

   "Who's that?" Hawk turned his head towards Miguel who had the same look of confusion as everyone else.

   "I don't know." Miguel replied and moved away from the group to go talk to the man as he walked towards Johnny's office.

   Everyone seemed to stop caring about the man and Hawk started throwing fake punches at Chris and Mitch. Arlo couldn't stop staring at the old guy while him and Miguel were talking. She wanted to get closer, but she didn't want to make it obvious that she was trying to eavesdrop. 

UNDENIABLE ~ ( Eli Moskowitz )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें