~CHAPTER EIGHTEEN~

*:・゚✧*:・゚ "It looks... very mohawk-y" *:・゚✧*:・゚

Arlo had been awake for a couple of minutes, trying to get used to the sun shining into her eyes. When she sat up in the bed, she realized that Hawk wasn't next to her like he normally was. She looked around the room and then down at the floor.

Hawk way laying on his stomach with his head resting on his hands, which were laying over the pillow. Arlo's eyes trailed down and she smiled to herself while she looked at the massive hawk tattoo, which was on full display since he didn't have a shirt on. After she pulled her eyes away from the tattoo she looked on the nightstand next to her and her eyes widened at the time.

"Eli!" Arlo shouted as she grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it at his head.

He sat up at rubbed his eyes. "What?"

"We have to get ready for All Valley!" She jumped out of the bed and grabbed a hoodie and a pair of leggings. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

The half-asleep boy nodded as he watched her walk out of the room before laying back down on the floor.

------

Arlo was now out of the shower, and she was pulling her hair into a bun. She turned her head and smiled as she saw Hawk standing against the bathroom doorframe. He returned the smile and walked next to her, grabbing his hair gel.

"You know your hair looks nice when it's down like that." Arlo looked at the boy's reflection in the mirror as she pulled two front pieces of her hair out of her bun.

He smiled slightly and looked at the girl's reflection and mimicked her jokingly. "Your hair looks nice when it's up like that."

Hawk smiled as she started laughing and walked out of the bathroom then into his room next door.

Arlo was finishing tying her shoes when Hawk walked into the room. He pointed to his hair. "How does it look?"

"It looks... very mohawk-y." Arlo said in a playful tone earning a smile from him. "Spin around."

"What?" Hawk raised an eyebrow at the girl.

Arlo laughed softly. "You want me to make sure it's good, then turn around so I can see it all."

He nodded and did a slow spin. Arlo stood up and grabbed his hand pulling him into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He asked as the girl got some of his gel in her hands.