~CHAPTER TWENTYTWO~

*:・゚✧*:・゚ "Sing the damn song!" *:・゚✧*:・゚

   It was the first day back at the dojo since Miguel won the All-Valley Tournament. Arlo, Hawk and Miguel were riding electric scooters they had rented. Arlo stayed a bit behind the two boys for the whole ride to the dojo since she was too scared to go as fast as they were. Arlo turned the corner and saw Miguel and Hawk already off of their scooters waiting for her.

   "I never wanna ride one of those again." Arlo told the two as she parked her scooter next to theirs.

   "Good thing you won't have to." Hawk threw his arm around her shoulder as the three walked towards the Cobra Kai dojo.

   Miguel turned and looked at Hawk. "What do you mean?"

   "Yeah, what do you mean?" Arlo asked as well.

   "My mom's gonna give me her Sentra next week." Hawk smiled and nodded.

   "Oh shit!" Arlo shouted with a smile.

   Hawk continued talking about his plans for the car he was getting soon. "I think I'll put a blue racing stripe down the middle, hood to tail."

   Arlo and Miguel leaned around Hawk to look at each other and they both fought back laughter.

   "What?" Hawk looked at Arlo and then Miguel.

   "Nothing." Arlo shook her head and smiled.

   Miguel shook his head and smiled as well. "Subtle. I like it."

   Arlo laughed quietly again and leaned her head into Hawk as they turned the corner so they could clearly see the Cobra Kai dojo. There was a group of kids awkwardly standing outside of the doors to the dojo.

   "Looks like we got some new students." Miguel announced.

   "Fresh fish." Hawk slapped Miguel's chest with his arm that wasn't around Arlo and the three of them walked over to the group of new students.

   Arlo smiled and waved at one of the boys she recognized from school. "Hi Chris."

   "Hey Arlo." The boy smiled back at her.

   "Watch this." Hawk pulled Arlo closer to him as he walked over to group of new kids.

   Miguel shook his head and laughed. "Don't."

   Hawk ignored Miguel and walked up to Chris and the boy standing next to him. "Hey, mouth-breathers. Move it."

   "Sorry about that." A boy with curly hair quickly apologized and rushed out of the way.