~CHAPTER NINETEEN~

*:・゚✧*:・゚ "He got me good huh?" *:・゚✧*:・

   Miguel was the first member of Cobra Kai to fight. He was fighting against a boy who wore a red gi. Arlo watched as Johnny whispered something into Miguel's ear before he went to fight.

   After they bowed to each other and then to the referee Miguel got into Daniel LaRusso's iconic crane kick pose. Arlo and Hawk cheered when Miguel kicked his opponent right in the face. Miguel quickly won his first match, his opponent didn't earn a single point.

   "Hell yeah Diaz!" Arlo hugged Miguel tightly when he got back over to the rest of the Cobra's.

   Miguel laughed and did his handshake with Hawk. Arlo got called over to fight next, she cracked her knuckles and shook her hands.

   "You got this." Hawk leaned down and whispered into her ear.

   Arlo smiled and nodded her head once. "I know."

   Hawk smirked as he watched her walk onto the mat. Arlo was fighting against a boy from Topanga Karate who was significantly taller than her. When they were done bowing, the two teens got into their fighting stances.

   "Ready?" The referee looked between the two as they nodded. "Fight!"

   Arlo lunged towards the boy and tried to punch him, but he blocked it. She sent him a small smirk and quickly extended her left arm like she was going to punch him, he blocked it which left space for Arlo to hit him in the stomach with her other fist. Once he was hit, he stumbled back and nearly fell to the ground. The referee announced that Arlo got the point.

   Arlo smiled as she heard her team cheering for her. The two on the mat reset their fighting positions and started fighting. The other boy attacked first this time. He threw a punch which Arlo blocked. Then another, and another, and another. When the boy tried to kick her, she got onto the floor and swept his leg out from under him. Before he could stand up Arlo kicked him in the stomach. She was awarded her second point.

   The next round didn't go as good. Arlo had gotten kicked in the stomach, which had earned him a point. When the next round started, Arlo ran toward the boy and went to kick him in the stomach, but he blocked it. He tried punching her, but she moved back. The boy ran towards her, she quickly jumped and kicked him in the face.

   When the referee announced that she had won, she walked off of the mat. Hawk ran over to her and lifted her up by her waist. He spun her around a few times before setting her back down on the ground.

   "You did so good!" Hawk exclaimed when she turned around to face him.

   "Thanks Birdie." Arlo smiled back, taking notice when his eyes flickered towards her lips then back up.