One

In the state of Washington, under a near constant cover of clouds and rain, there is a small town named Forks

In the state of Washington, under a near constant cover of clouds and rain, there is a small town named Forks. Population: 3,120 people.

Bella Swan's life had not been the same since she moved to Forks, living with her dad; Charlie. Ever since she moved, her life had not only been active in the love area but also a whirlwind of danger.

But I suppose that is what you get when you fall in love with a vampire while you're still human.

Over the past year she had been hunted down by a nomadic vampire, had her leg broken, her blood drained, and had been hospitalized. If it wasn't for her boyfriend, Edward, and his family then she would surely hadn't made it to her 18th birthday.

Which to her dismay was today.

Climbing out of her truck, sighing as she slammed the rusty door closed, she went over to her group of friends; Jessica Stanley, Mike Newton, Angela Webber, and Eric Yorkie.

"Hey guys." She muttered, clearing her throat a bit. Angela smiled at her as Eric and Mike waved. Jessica stared at her, her lips pursed out a bit. Bella could only sigh as she took her camera out if her bag. "My mom, she wants me to make this scrapbook thing. So do you guys mind if I get a picture?"

"Of course!" Jessica replied immediately, moving her hair out of her face. Bella nodded, raising the digital camera up to her face, she waited for her friends to shuffle awkwardly into frame before snapping the picture. "You'll photoshop my nose if it looks bad, right?"

"Don't worry, I'm in the picture so no one will be looking at you." Eric said, slicking his hair back. Angela shook her head at her boyfriend, nudging him playfully.

"Oh look, it's the Cullens." Mike said as a couple of expensive looking cars pulled up into the parking lot. Looking back, Bella immediately searched for her loving boyfriend, wanting to see him.

The Cullen family was the most mysterious but yet intriguing family in town. You have Carlisle Cullen, the young doctor that every nurse in the hospital yearned for. But he was already happily taken by his homemaker wife, Esme.

Then there was their 'foster children', at least that was the story that they went with anyways.

There was Emmett Cullen, the brawny one. He was never afraid to take risks, no matter the consequences. He was the arrogant, playful older brother that every family needed.

Rosalie Hale, Emmett's girlfriend, was know for many things but the most accurate would be her beauty and gracefulness. Mostly outside, but inside too if you knew her well enough.

Jasper was the newest to the Cullen family, the adaptable one. He was probably most standoffish of the family, more quiet and rigid. But he wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Alice.

Alice was the eccentric one. She was bubbly and just had to be friends with everyone. She was quirky and had a knowledge that no one else could quite understand.