Eight 

Arriving at Bella's house, Odette and Alice could only worry

"I didn't see Bella get pulled out if the water." Alice worried as she broke the lock to their back door. "What if she really is...?"

"Don't think like that." Odette interrupted, following Alice inside. "Your vision are subjective, right? For all we know she could've thought about jumping and didn't go through with it."

"Yeah, you're right." She breathed, shaking her head as if that would clear out the negative thoughts. "But I can't see her now... no matter how hard I search, it's like something is blocking my vision!"

"It's ok Al, take a breather." Odette chimed, pulling the shorter girl into a hug. "All will be well, I can feel it."

Before Alice could say anything, the revving of an old engine could be heard just outside the front door. Alice and Odette looked toward it, the sound being quite familiar. "It's Bella's truck." Alice could only breath out, relief taking over her.

"Never thought I'd be so happy to hear that old engine." Odette muttered, about to take a peak out the window until she stopped herself. "Alice, maybe we should go now? We know she's ok."

"No." The pixie-haired girl said firmly. "We're confronting her. I have a few words to say to her, making me worry like that, my god..."

So the two sister waited in the darkened living room, waiting for their human friend to step inside. The jingling of house keys could be heard, almost like they were frantically trying to unlock the door, before Bella Swan stumbled in.

Switching the living room lights on, the two vampires stared at her back as Bella looked around, her shoulders sagging a bit when she didn't see anyone. Turning around, the human could only tense up again when she saw the sisters.

"Alice, Odette!" She gasped, a somewhat smile on her face as she moved to hug both of them at the same time.

The vampires gently returned the human's eager hug before Odette pushed her away gently. "What were you thinking? Trying to kill yourself!" Alice dived right into the scolding tone.

"Yeah! Like what the hell Bella?" Odette added, looking over the girl. "Had us worried sick!"

"What?" The human girl asked, stunned at the accusation the two made before realization struck her. "Oh, I wasn't trying to kill myself."

"I'm sorry?" The blonde one asked, not understanding her explanation.

"It's called cliff-diving."

"Well why the hell would you cliff dive?!"

"It's fun..?" The two vampires looked at one another before looking back at human.

"Fun?" Alice asked, both shocked and put-out at her explanation. "You call that fun?!"