Two

"Victoria? Are you sure?" Rosalie asked Alice, the three Cullen sisters walking through the forest

"Victoria? Are you sure?" Rosalie asked Alice, the three Cullen sisters walking through the forest. During lunch earlier that day, the seer had a vision. A vision of a certain scarlet haired vampire that had a grudge on the entire Cullen clan, especially Edward and Bella.

"I'm sure." Alice nodded, her expression unreadable.

"Does Edward know?" Odette asked, worry laced in her voice.

"He saw it." She confirmed, shaking her head slightly. "I subtly thought about Bella's plane tickets, the one Carlisle and Esme gifted her for her birthday last year. Hoping he got the hint and what not."

"Yeah, it would be a good idea. Get both of them out of town."

"Yeah." Rosalie agreed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Either way, I'd gladly rip the head off that curly-haired bitch any day."

"Ok little miss blood-shed, slow your roll." Odette chuckled, slinging an arm around her shoulder. Rosalie shot her and odd look, grabbing her hand and pushing her away playfully.

***

"So... what was that at school?" Bella asked Edward, the two sitting in her living room couch. She was leaning into Edward's chest, the boy having a protective arm around her.

"Nothing." Edward lied. "Something about Jasper. It was vague."

"I know you know what she saw. Tell me."

"It was nothing."

"You look worried." Bella urged, sitting straight.

"It's just... I didn't want anyone to give Alice strange looks. Think she was a weirdo or anything."

"I think that ship sailed a long time ago." Bella laughed. Hearing his daughters laughter, Charlie Swan looked up at the teenage couple, silently gesturing them to quiet down before looking back down at the case file.

"I wonder what's wrong." Edward mumbled, staring at Charlie. Like Bella's, his thoughts were private. Though occasionally, he could break through the wall he built around himself. This was not the occasional time however.

"There someone missing in Seattle, over a year ago." Bella explained. "Charlie is trying his best to do something about it, but... do you know something about it?"

"We have been tracking the situation in Seattle for awhile now. Unexplained disappearances, killings... if the situation gets any more out of hand the Volturi may have to get involved."

At the mention of their name, Bella couldn't help but shutter.

"If they go to Seattle, they can come here. They can see I'm still human."

"They won't get that far. But we'll go to Seattle if we have too." Bella smiled at Edward giving him a kiss on the cheek. When she did that action, it seemed like Charlie thought it was a good time to butt into their conversation.

"You ready to go Bella?" Charlie asked, clearing his throat softly. The two had plans to go to the Diner for dinner that night. Bella nodded, standing up and tucking some hair behind her ear awkwardly. Edward copied her action, his movements more graceful. "He's not coming too, is he?"

"I was just leaving." Edward smiled, grabbing his bag from the floor and throwing it over his shoulder. Flashing Bella a smiled and Charlie a nod, he began walking towards the door before stopping, turning back around. "Oh, and Bella, my parents wanted me to remind you of the airline tickets they go you for your birthday."

"Airline tickets?" Charlie questioned, looking at his daughter.

"Yeah, they got me a round ticket to see mom in Florida."

"That was awfully nice of them."

"And it expires soon." Edward said, making eye contact with Bella. "They say you might want to use it this weekend."

"I can't just drop everything."

"This may be the last time you'll get to see your mother. You know, before graduation." Realization dawned upon Bella at his words, slowly nodding when she came to realization.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Mom... as long as you use to other ticket." Edward smiled and nodded before exiting the house, not without hearing a sarcastic grumble from Charlie.