Prologue

As Lionstripe was trekking through the blizzard trying to find food for his family.
"BrightClan help me, give me the strength I need to endure this,"he whispered.
He was cold walking through the belly deep snow then he couldn't handle it any longer as he fell on his side into snow letting it cover him.
"The cold it's..welcoming,"he murmured.
He then blacked out appearing by a shimmering river as stars speckled his pelt and one other.
"Welcome to BrightClan, I'm Coldash."she said.
"Since I'm now dead can you show me my kits,"he replied with a straight answer.
Coldash nodded flicking her tail toward a river of shimmering water.
A vision then appeared of one kit in the water.
"This is Ravenkit, the only one you will be seeing,"she stated.
"I want to see my sons,"he snarled.
"No"she hissed back jerking her head.
"You need to see this,"she calmly said which made Lionstripe confused.
She then showed a vision of Ravenkit being teased by the other kits about her eyes. Then showing her as an apprentice.
"No, stop I don't want to see any more,"he replied tears running down his cheeks.
But she kept going.
"My daughter looks insane,"he hissed as
another vision came of her with a large scar across her right eye. Then Lionstripe couldn't take in any more.
"How can I help,"he snarled at Coldash.
"You can visit her in her dreams try to guide her,"she meowed.
Lionstripe nodded then looked back into the river, ready.

This is how I imagined BrightClan-

Fun fact-Coldash is Lionstripe's grandmother