Chapter 15-

"Cats old enough to run the moors, gather beneath High Rock for a BreezeClan meeting," the gray tom yowled. His amber eyes glowing like pure fire, shining in respect and happiness.
The clan gathered beneath Greystar, whispering surrounding the area.
"Today we are welcoming a new cat to the Clan. Ravenfern, step forward.
I, Greystar, leader of BreezeClan, welcome a new member to the Clan, Ravenfern. Now under the new name of Fernfall. Do you swear to protect your new Clan even at the cost of your life" Greystar yowled looking down at the Warrior.
"I do" Fernfall meowed.
"Then by the honors of BrightClan, Fernfall, a Warrior of BreezeClan. And temporary mentor of Whitepaw!" Greystar finished touching noses with the newly made Fernfall.
"Fernfall! Fernfall! Fernfall!" The clan chanted, but above all the voices. Cloudfur, was one of the loudest. His eyes filled with joy beyond belief.
Once all the cheering went down the newly named Fernfall limped over to Cloudfur. The white tom's yellow eyes glowing.
"Greystar gave you a wonderful name—"Cloudfur meowed "Fernfall. That won't take long to get used to." He laughed and smile lit on his face.
"Welcome officially BreezeClan, warrior," Cloudfur teased, dipping his head as he would to a leader.
"Oh why thank you," Fernfall laughed nuzzling the white tom's shoulder then giving him a nudge before she started to make her way towards the medicine cat den.
"See you later, Cloudfur," Fernfall meowed, happily.
Fernfall stood in the medicine cat den. Whitepaw sleeping soundly in her bed of moss and feathers.