Chapter-4

"It's best time we go Ravenpaw. You'll see them later,"the grey tabby she-cat retorted.
Ravenpaw nodded then padded after her.
"This is the nursery, Hollysong, is expecting kits. And her mate is Creekheart,"she stated.
Hollysong smiled as the two padded away.
"This is Mistyshore,"Smokerain purred.
"Hi Ravenpaw, it's good to meet you,"the tabby she-cat replied.
"It's good to meet you too,"the brown she-cat purred back.
"Ok, it's time for the grand tour of ShadeClan,"Smokerain finished.
As the two padded out of camp they saw a group of cats at the border crossing into ShadeClan.
"What business do you have in ShadeClan,"the grey she-cat spat.
"We are here to find our missing apprentice, her name is Ravenpaw,"the leader of the patrol hissed.
Ravenpaw's hackles began to raise as she fluffed up her tail stepping behind her mentor.
"Ravenpaw? Odd, we had a young loner join with the name Raven,"Smokerain questioned.
"Ravenpaw, come back to StormClan. Now!"the tiger striped apprentice hissed.
"No Tigerpaw! I will never go back to that wretched clan with you. Y-you wanted me exiled! You wanted me dead! You encouraged the Clan to turn their backs on me! Your no brother of mine fox-heart!"she hissed then dashed back in the direction of camp not daring to look back.
"BrightClan help me,"she cried.
"Ravenpaw is that you?"a voice said.
"Who are you!?,"she hissed wiping away her tears.
"It's Ashpaw,"he said.
"Raven are you ok? You don't look so good,"he meowed sitting next to her curling his tail around her.
"I'm not sure. I was an idiot to my brother..now he's going to tell everyone in StormClan what I said to him,"she sighed.
"Your brother? I thought you were a loner,"he questioned.
"No, not exactly. I was banished the day I was made an apprentice,"she snapped.
"Why?"
"Accused murder,"she sighed.
"I'm so sorry. That must've been hard, but you will always have great friends inside Clan boundaries Ravenpaw,"he purred.
"Thank you Ashpaw,"she meowed digging her face into his fur.
"We better get going. It's getting late,"he said gently nudging Ravenpaw up.
As they walked their tails twined together as they walked in silence towards camp.
As they entered camp all cats started to swarm around the two, their tails immediately untwined as they looked away from each other in silence giving smiles to each other time to time.
"Ravenpaw are you ok?"
"Ravenpaw are you hurt?"
"I'm fine,"she snapped after all the questions.
"Smokerain told us what happened,"one of the apprentices.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Pine Branch for a Clan meeting!"Brackenstar yowled.
The camp fell in silence as they gathered to meet their leader, giving short whispers to each other.
"Ravenpaw do you have something to say,"the fiery she-cat said looking at the apprentice.
"I used to be from StormClan. They exiled me for the accused murder of an apprentice,"she sighed flattening her ears against her head.
Ravenpaw felt Brackenstar's caring eyes on her then they were taken of by the yowl of a cat.
"BreezeClan needs help! We are being attacked by StormClan. Please we already lost two apprentices, the deputy, and took one of our leaders lives,"the white apprentice spat in an urgent matter.
"Smokerain, take Ashpaw, Ravenpaw, Berrypaw, Creekheart, Mistyshore, and Coldwater,"the leader said dashing out of camp with the patrol behind.
As the eight cats raced to get to BreezeClan they kept a steady pace but one lagged behind and thought something was wrong.
Oh, I'm gonna shred those StormClan fox-hearts in a heartbeat. Just they wait she thought.
Then they got into camp and sat the battle still commencing.
Ravenpaw then spotted her brother Tigerpaw and leapt at him with all of her force.
"Ravenpaw! Is that you?"he hissed.
"Oh it is Tigerpaw, once I'm done with you I'm going to Quailmist, then to Pinestar himself. There is no going back,"she laughed.
Tigerpaw threw her of but was speechless.
"The brother you where. Getting me exiled, supporting said exile. The only caring faces I saw that day were Tinyclaw, and Icepaw. Not even my mentor cared. You know the last glance I took at camp?"she hissed.
Tigerpaw nodded.
"That meant it's not over yet.."
Then she lounged at her brother and with all her mite she held him down pinning his shoulders.
"Any last words brother?"she teased.
"I regret nothing,"he growled.
Ravenpaw raised her paw then ended it quickly padding over to the next cat.
"Quailmist! I have a bone to pick with you,"she yowled.
The StormClan she-cat then stood frozen at tue appearance of her former apprentice.
Ravenpaw the ran up to her stashing her side claw's unsheathed.
"Ravenpaw what are you doing!?"the deputy hissed.
"Getting my revenge on StormClan after what you and the Clan have done to me,"she remarked "if I where you I would run and never look back."
"Er..one more step and Ashpaw dies,"she threatened.
"You wouldn't dare,"Ravenpaw hissed coldly.
"Try me,"Quailmist spat raising her paw then slashed at Ashpaw's throat.
"No!"she yowled jumping on her former mentor bitting her neck to land the last swipe.
"T-traitor,"she rasped then fell limp.
"Ashpaw get up please,"Ravenpaw begged.
"I love you Raven. My only wish was to spend the rest of my life with you,"he muttered.
"I love you too Ash, please don't leave me,"she cried.
"You will find love beyond our boundaries.."he rasped a signal tear running down his cheek as he fell limp.
Your next Pinestar she thought grimly Ashpaw's last words running through her mind.
Ravenpaw then spotted Pinestar and called him out.

"..Let DarkClan light your path,"he rasped before falling limp.
"He was on his last life,"she whispered to herself.
"Retreat!"a cat yowled.
Ravenpaw then saw the figure that yowled as Tinyclaw.
Ravenpaw stood frozen in front of her mother and gave her a cold glare, swiping her claw against her throat.
Tinyclaw looked at her daughter with sorrowful eyes then whispered.
"Im so sorry for what I put you through,"then vanished.
"Ravenpaw! Did you have to kill Pinestar, Quailmist, and Tigerpaw,"Berrypaw spat.
"It's called revenge, Berrypaw."
1069 words comment below your thought on chapter four "-"

-

-

-Shadow