Chapter-6

"Fernpaw wait!"Ravenpaw urged.
"What now!? Thanks to him..I won't become warrior like you!!"he hissed dashing out of camp.
Ravenpaw then followed him out of camp calling his name multiple times, until she caught up to him. The moonlight shining of his grey pelt.
"Fernpaw, do you smell that?"
"Dog, and,"
"StormClan,"Ravenpaw finished.
"Fernpaw run!"she yowled shoving him to the side letting the dog attack her.
"Ravenpaw, NO!!"he yowled.
Another dog then came out of the shadows attacking Fernpaw, "Fernpaw go, I'll handle this,"she told slashing at the dogs eyes blinding it.
"Ravenpaw,"he meowed.
"What"
"I like you..like like you,"he purred.
"So do I,"she cried facing off Fernpaw's dog.
The dog backed away from Ravenpaw and charged toward Fernpaw grabbing him by the face, then threw him.
He lay limp.
"Tell my story,"she yowled then charged at the dog.
The dog pinned her to the ground as Ravenpaw started to shed tears, the dog bit down on her throat until she fell limp, unmoving.

.-_^•*•^_-.
"Where is Ravenpaw and Fernpaw," Brackenstar questioned.
"I saw Ravenpaw follow Fernpaw out of camp,"Berrypaw meowed.
"It's not safe to go out there without a warrior! There are a pack of dogs that just moved into the territory,"she growled.
"Smokerain, Creekheart, Mistyshore, Berrypaw, and Cinderfoot with me now,"she hissed fear glittering in her eyes.
Then the six ran out of camp as fast as they can.
                              .-_^•*•^_-.
Fernpaw got up and dragged himself to Ravenpaw and rapped around her.
"Just hang in there Ravenpaw..for me,"he whispered putting his head on her shoulder, letting go to all.
He then lay limp, taking his last desperate breaths to stay in this world.
                                .-_^•*•^_-.
"Their over here," Brackenstar told.
"Fernpaw, and Ravenpaw..their dead,"Berrypaw murmured just loud enough for the rest of the patrol to hear.
"Ravenpaw's breathing,"Smokerain gasped.
"Get her back to camp now, and take her to Fawnbriar, she mite be the only chance we have at saving Ravenpaw".

Sorry this chapter was so short I just thought it would be a good place to stop"-"

.

-Feather