Chapter-1

"Ravenkit open your eyes love,"he mother meowed softly.
"The faster you open you me eyes the faster you'll be made a warrior,"she bribed.
A warrior she thought.
Then finally she opened her eyes to see a black and white she-cat next to her.
"Your eyes look weird,"Tigerkit scoffed batting his sisters nose but she payed no attention.
"Hi Icekit,"she meowed.
"Wow, your eyes are so-so..beautiful Ravenkit,"he said waking towards her.
Icekit was a little bigger then Ravenkit, and then there was Tigerkit the biggest out of both of them just like their father, Ravenkit was small like her mother but Tinyclaw always said  flaws is what makes a cat special.
"You three go play with Emeraldkit, and have fun,"but she held her daughter back to talk.
"You know how you are the smallest?"she questioned.
Ravenkit nodded.
"Use that to your advantage, you are swift and cunning, use that,"she whispered then dismissed Ravenkit.
"We are going to play moss-ball,"Emeraldkit stated.
Everyone sighed except for Tigerpaw who leapt in with dark grey kit.
"Just because your older doesn't mean your in charge,"the dark brown she-kit hissed.
"Why don't we play something we all like, if you want to play this I'm out,"Ravenkit hissed again as she padded away.
"Not so fast!,"Tigerkit snapped.
"If you don't play, Icekit gets a nasty scar over his eye,"Emeraldkit threatened holding Icekit to the grown.
Ravenkit let out a hiss then jumped at Emeraldkit becoming a ball of teeth and claws.
Then it was over when Ravenkit held the older kit down to the ground pinning her shoulders down.
"Threaten my brother one more time and there is no going back,"she whispered in her ear the padded away with Icekit to Tinyclaw.
"What happened Ravenkit,"she asked her eyes filled with worry as she walked over to her kits.
"Emeraldkit threatened to hurt Icekit when I wouldn't play her game,"she told.
"I'll speak with Ashneedle,"she sighed.
                                <~*•*~>
"You got me in trouble with mother!!"Emeraldkit complained to Ravenkit.
"If you hadn't threatened Icekit I wouldn't have,"she threw back.
"That's a fair point. And I'm sorry for teasing you, I did it because I was..jealous of you,"he apologized.
"I except your apology Tigerkit,"she meowed back.
Ravenkit then came to her mother and slept.
"Father?"
"Yes I'm Lionstripe your father, I came to tell you to keep an open mind think positive and try to have the best kithood you can possibly have."
"Okay I'll try,"she said as Lionstripe faded away.
Then Ravenkit woke up.
"Mother,"she cheerfully meowed.
"I saw father in a dream,"she said.
"That's nice dear but let me sleep right now I'm tired after fighting with Ashneedle,"she sighed then went back to sleep.
                                 <~*•*~>
6 moons later....
The day of their apprentice ceremony was today.
"Ravenkit step forward,"Pinestar yowled.
"You have reached the age of six moons so know it's time for you to be apprenticed. Ravenkit from this day on until you receive you warrior name you will be known as Ravenpaw and your mentor will be Quailmist I hope she passes down all her knowledge to you,"he paused.
"Quailmist are you ready to take on another apprentice?"he questioned.
"I am."
The two touched noses then padded away from the crowd of cats, but they didn't cheer except for Tinyclaw, Quailmist, Icekit, and Tigerkit.
Tigerkit became Tigerpaw and his mentor is Minnowtail, Icekit became a medicine cat apprentice with the name Icepaw.
"Tigerpaw!Icepaw!Tigerpaw!Icepaw"
This is how I pictured High Rock-

I know that StormClan lives in the mountains but this is a good image of High Rock Fun fact-Ravenpaw has heterochromia which means she has two different colors in each eye

Fun fact-Ravenpaw has heterochromia which means she has two different colors in each eye.