Chapter-5

"What happened to Ashpaw? Who killed him!?"Berrypaw spat.
"Quailmist, she killed him. Then I killed her,"Ravenpaw replied.
Two moons later..
The gathering was about to begin so many cats talked and gossiped but some weren't that. Lucky.
"Let the gathering begin,"Brackenstar yowled.
"Mistystar."
"TideClan is doing well, prey is endless and the river is full. We also have two new apprentices;Stonepaw and Squirrelpaw,"she yowled.
"Stonepaw!Squirrelpaw!"they chanted.
"Brackenstar,"Mistystar mewed backing away.
"We are still recovering from helping BreezeClan fight of StormClan, but because of that it made us stronger than ever, we are not weakening from this! Our Clan is strong,"she finished.
"BreezeClan is also strong, ShadeClan is in our debt, and prey is running well,"yowled Greystar.
"What happened to StormClan?!"a cat shouted from the TideClan side.
All of the cats started to murmur and gossip.
"In the battle, one of my warriors killed Pinestar, Quailmist the deputy, and Tigerpaw, StormClan is in need of a leader and a deputy,"Brackenstar yowled her eyes set on Ravenpaw.
"They deserved it!"Smokerain spat.
"This gathering has come to an end, everyone go back to their Clans,"Mistystar yowled then jumped off of High Branch.
All the cats started to break up into groups with their own cats then started to go of into their own territories, with only the moon to light their ways.
"Brackenstar!"Ravenpaw mewed.
"What is it?"Brackenstar sighed.
"Am I going to be in trouble?"
"Why would you ask the Ravenpaw?"
"Because of what I done with...."
"StormClan,"she sighed.
Ravenpaw nodded lowering her head.
"It's ok, we all know what StormClan has done..especially me,"Brackenstar confessed.
Ravenpaw had a confused look on her face.
"Pinestar. He-he..He murdered my sister in cold blood, he gave me this scar, he nearly killed of this Clan. His apprentice was Quailmist, but back then she was Quailpaw, he taught her how to fight dirty, to never show mercy, to never show fear...."
"How do you know this?"Ravenpaw questioned.
"I had a brother and a sister their names are Quailmist and Brockenfoot, after the great battle are parents were dead and Rootpaw was soon renamed Brockenpaw because he broke his foot, Qauilpaw told me she was leaving to go to StormClan, and Brockenpaw agreed with her so they left me, I was truly alone after that. That's why I took you in Ravenpaw, you reminded me of my best friend Sunfall, she was a StormClan cat we met every night, because I told her about my siblings joining, Sunfall took my side and told me everything until she got caught by Pinestar sneaking out, she was almost by our meeting spot until I heard the commotion so I so saw that Pinestar had Sunfall pinned to the ground and her last words were 'tell Brackenfern I'm sorry' I never looked at that place again and never dared to face Pinestar again,"Brackenstar told a signal tear running down her cheek.
"Quailmist was my mentor, Tigerpaw was my brother. I got exiled when I was an apprentice,"she sighed.
"I'm always here for you Brackenstar,"Ravenpaw purred.
"I can't wait to become a warrior,"she added.
"Well you don't need to wait long for that,"Brackenstar meowed.
"Huh?"
"I've been talking to Smokerain about your warrior ceremony.."she was cut of by the yowl of a cat up ahead.
They rushed into camp to find a fight breaking out between Fernpaw and Dapplepaw.
"What's going on here!"she yowled.
Fernpaw looked up at his leader then Dapplepaw tackled him to the ground.
"Dapplepaw enough,"Ravenpaw hissed then jumped in to break them apart.
Ravenpaw pinned Dapplepaw to the ground not letting him loosen.
"Let me go fox-heart!"he spat.
"No!"
Brackenstar then jumped up on Pine Branch and called a Clan meeting.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Pine Branch for a Clan meeting,"she yowled.
Brackenstar raised her tail for silence as the sun struck her ginger fur turning into a fire golden color.
" Fernpaw and Dapplepaw, your warrior ceremony shall be delayed for a moon for further training since you can't handle being around each other,"she yowled.
Fernpaw shoved Dapplepaw away and hissed something quite in his ear before he disappearing out of camp.
Comment below you thoughts of this chapter.

.

.

.

.

-Shadow