Chapter 11

Ears pinned back, lips shaped into a growl, orange fur glistening in the moonlight.
A fox appeared.
"Cloudfur! Get up here! Now!" Ravenfern hissed.
"I-I-I can't,"he whispered.
Ravenfern then jumped down from the tree, and shoved the white tom harshly.
"Move!" She hissed in his ear, urging him forward until he started to run. Then, Ravenfern started to run with him, picking up both their paces as the fox loomed closer. Snapping jaws and thorn sharp teeth threatened to bite the tails of the two young warriors, Cloudfur and Ravenfern, as they ran on.
"This way," Cloudfur meowed frantically, turning the tortoiseshell she-cat towards BreezeClan territory.
They were almost there, until Ravenfern tumbled to the ground. A sharp pain lit in her paw, as she tried to escape the gaping jaws of the fox just lengths away.
"Cloudfur!" Ravenfern yowled panicky. Thinking fast she bolted as fast as she could to the nearest oak tree.
As she ran on the fox was picking up speed. Yanked straight from the ground, Ravenfern was in mid air, tossing and turning, and trying to find the right balance to land on her feet, but, it didn't work.
The tortoiseshell she-cat slammed into the base of an oak. Vision blurred, legs unstable. She fell back down.
Blood trickling, from the wound on her chest. The burning sensation in her paw. The faint yelling of nearby cats. The fox looming nearer.
And then rush of white, before it went dark.