Chapter 13

"You wanted to see me?" Ravenfern meowed .
He nodded gesturing for her to sit down.
As Ravenfern sat down she wondered what the Clan leader, Graystar, wanted with her.
"I know you probably want to go back to your Clan," he paused "but you shall remain here until you are fully healed."
"It's a long walk to the border, and an even longer walk to the camp," he warned and Ravenfern nodded, but it wouldn't be that bad. She was already feeling excepted by Whitepaw, and Cloudfur.
"I understand, Graystar," Ravenfern meowed, looking into the leaders bright amber eyes.
"You look so familiar." He meowed, looking into Ravenfern's eyes, seeing a different cat, an ancient one.
"I look the Ravenstar, the last leader of ShadowClan," the tortoiseshell she-cat replied, answering Graystar's unspoken question.
"Exactly like her," the leader meowed his amber eyes glowing with curiosity.
Ravenfern nodded, her odd eyes shining in the sunlight.
Graystar smiled, "she was my ancestor. My mother, Skyfall, always talked about her. But—" he paused shaking his head " that was a long time ago." He told her looking down.
"Dismissed." He mowed with a flick of his tail, his amber eyes returning bright and full of life.
"Come on," Cloudfur meowed getting up. As Ravenfern got up she stumbled, but, Cloudfur let her lean on him. A warm smile spreading across the white tom's face his.
Once they got out of the gorse den the sunlight brightened. Ravenfern winced at the light, but once her eyes adjusted...
She stared in horror at the limp body.
Deepriver had been murdered.