Chapter 1- A Thief and a Cloak

(Warning: There may be slight violence and/or blood. Also whenever there is writing in bold its me! Luv A Chan~)

I look back to see the poor sucker I just robbed waving his fists at me as I race down the rooftops. I check the wallet in my hand, only $14.63, but its enough for a meal. As I quicken my pace as I run down the slope of the roof, the breeze surges through my (H/L) (H/C) hair and energizes me. I will myself to run faster, telling myself that if I don't I'll never make the first jump. I race forward, towards the end of the roof, and jump throwing myself towards the next one yelling at the top of my lungs out of pure fun, "WOOHOO!" My feet hit the next roof with a THUMP and as I begin to run again I see something out of the corner of eye. Turning my head I see that its someone cloaked in a dark green cape, soon I see that the figure has taken off, running after me. "Damn, now its following me!" I exclaim as I turn my gaze up front, suddenly my foot slips and I fall into the alleyway in between the roofs. As I fall I see something shimmer in front me, but my vision is soon obscured as I hit the ground sending trashing flying everywhere.

A can hits my head and I open my eyes to see the mysterious cloaked figure approach me cautiously. Cautious is right, living in the underground has taught me how to protect myself, I clutch onto the dagger tied to my thigh by thin fabric. IT draws closer to me and I pull out the dagger clutching it tightly as I move my hands to a fighting stance, a glare forming on my face. The figure approaches me swiftly and in a flawless motion grabs my wrist, pulling the dagger from my clutches, and flinging it into the alley wall behind us. I close my (E/C) eyes in submission and defeat, until I hear a deep voice from in front of me, "I expect no less from the underground, but I just came to see if you were okay you little shit!" I opened my eyes to my see my opponent's hand outstretched. The voice must belong to him to so is he a foe... or an ally?

(Okay, so I finished the first chapter and I may post another today. Sorry for any mistakes and please leave some suggestions. I also am going to include some of my OCs but I'll keep it at a minimal! Luv chu all, A Chan out!)