Chapter 3- I've only just met you, but...

(Next chapter and its kind of just fluff but you learn who the mystery figure is. *cough* Levi *cough* Not like you couldn't figure it out, buuuutttt.. Have fun reading!)

"Levi," he replies shaking my hand in agreement. He's got a strong grip, and I can tell he's a good fighter. I'm awoken from my thoughts by him releasing my hand whilst saying, "It's getting dark." I follow his gaze up and he's right, there's no light shining through the cracks of the so called underground roof. He definitely knows his stuff about the underground so at least I know he's not lying 'bout living here once.

"Yeah, I guess so. We'll have to start first thing in the morning. Ya got anywhere to stay?" I ask looking back to meet his gaze. He looks away slightly and from the silence I conclude he doesn't. Great. I sigh and put on a playful smile. "Kay! Then you can stay at my place," I lightly punch his arm to be met by an emotionless stare, but there's a hint of wonder in his eyes, "You'll have to sleep on the couch though!" I exclaim cheerfully and run up to the ladder that leads to the rooftops. As I climb the first rung I look back to see he hasn't moved, staring at the ground. I roll my eyes and ask, "Ya comin'?!" teasingly. It seems to snap him back to reality and he says, "The couch is fine," as he swiftly follows me.

I climb to the roof and once I hear him behind me and I begin to run, his footsteps following, "Follow me, oh, and try to keep up." I come upon the first jump and he jumps before me, landing first, I stare in awe as I land and continue running trying to hide my face that has accumulated bright blush on my (S/T) complexion. I don't know why I'm blushing but I continue on my path of roofs to my way home. Levi behind, and each jump sending upturned shingles falling to the ground.

(Okay but just a note: I decided to post one chapter a day so I have a set schedule but if there is a cliff-hanger I may decide to post two on that day if I'm nice. Anyway thanks for reading if you are and please comment it means so much! Luv ya, A Chan!)