Chapter 6- Dine and Dash

(Sorry its just a filer chapter but I'm going to post another today so its fine. A Chan love chu, remember that my lovelies)

I woke up to an ear splitting noise only to be recognized as Levi attempting to wake me, and my trademark enormous hangover headache. "Shut up," I said groggily rolling over to submerge my face in my pillow. Levi nudged my shoulder and I sat up, gratefully downing the glass of water he handed me. My swimming head began to calm down and I got up slowly making my way to the bathroom. I straightened myself out, tying my (H/C) hair into a high ponytail, and downing two pain killers to rid me of the hangover quickly. As I stepped out I saw Levi sitting at the table, glaring at me to hurry up, I threw him a file that I grabbed from my bedside table. He opened it to find the four people we had to rob today to complete my job. Scanning each member's profile he pointed to one. Yawning I made my way over to him, looking over his shoulder to see a buffer looking man, George Callor, a small bar owner who will do anything if you beat him at arm wrestling. "Want to do him first?" I ask heading towards the exit.

"He'll be the easiest so let's get him out of the way, plus we can get some food there too." He made a good point and we exited my home, concealing the hidden door and taking off towards the direction of George's mini Barpoint pub.