Chapter 10- First Time Flyer

(My Wattpad tools still aren't working please send help. lol joking! Anyways another chapter in the bag, enjoy.)

I wake up to an empty feeling, and when I open my eyes Levi was gone. I wonder where he went, but he couldn't have gone too far... right?! I decided to just get ready for the day, putting on a (F/C) sundress, black boots, and slinging on my trusty backpack that held the crystals. I walked out into my living room to see Levi in the kitchen making tea. "Morning sunshine, love what you did with your hair," he says in a sarcastic voice.

"Ha-ha, making fun of my bed head are you now." I reply coldly as I sulk off to the bathroom, I'm still tired but I never really get much sleep. I fix my hair leaving it down naturally and straiten myself up, when I walk out the tea is ready. I sit down at the table and drink a bit of the tea placed in front of me, its bitter. I eye Levi as I add the sugar into my cup and he just smirks drinking his happily. "No one likes bitter tea," I exclaim playfully.

"Well I do, and you should remember that because I expect tea at my door every morning."

"No way is that happening, if anything you should bring me sweets in the morning!" I reply back, who does he think I am...his maid. We finish our tea in silence, for once I enjoy the calming silence of my home. It's weird to think that I'll miss this place when I'm finally up-top. "Hey Levi, what do you want to do today? It's my last day here so we shouldn't waste my last few hours."

"We only have an hour before noon you idiot." He said in a monotone voice.

My eyes widened and I looked at the clock to my right, "Whhaaaaaat! Why didn't you wake me up sooner we have to take a cart to the park, and it's at least 45 minutes we have to leave now!" I say rushing around my home.

Levi just calmly got up and began to strap on some kind of weird bulky metallic boxes that I haven't seen him wear since I met him. "Calm the fuck down (F/N), I can get us there in 30 minutes tops. But we have to leave now, and you have to stay calm. You being flustered is annoying me," he said nonchalantly exiting my home. I blush slightly at his comment and leave my home for the last time. I realy will miss this place, I've made lots of memories here. Some good and some quite bad. A breeze hits my face as I conceal the hidden door, and I look around to find that Levi isn't here. As I gaze around questionably I feel arms wrap around my back and knees, and I'm picked up bridal style making me blush. As I gaze up at Levi he plants a light kiss on my forehead and instructs me to hang on tight. I wrap my arms around his neck and with a small jolt and the sound of whizzing, we are suddenly in the air. I gasp in surprise and snuggle a little closer to Levi's chest, looking up at him he looks focused with his same stoic look, but he seems free. I smile at how cute he is as I relax letting him carry me through underground as I drift off to sleep once again.