Chapter 9- Goodbye Kiss

(Okay, so here is when things start to heat up and the story begins to commence, yes this was just the beginning. I plan on this being a long story and possibly even splitting it into two books, but I haven't quite decided yet. Anyways enjoy reading, hopefully, its my first time writing stuff like this. A Chan OUT! Also for some reason my Wattpad tools aren't working but oh, well I shall continue on...)

**time skip to the end of the day brought to you by feels**

The rest of the day went off without a hitch. The three crystals were easily achieved and we were soon heading back towards my house, taking the long route on the ground instead of the rooftops. Two of the crystals were in the hands of a newly-wed couple who owned a small shoe business, they simply handed them over not wanting any trouble. Although the last one proved to be a little more troublesome. It was in the hands of pickpocketer who we searched for most of the day to find him in the merchants square near a jewelry stand. Levi got into a fight with him, but he didn't stand a chance against both of us. Of course I helped, once Levi got him down I kicked him in the face and stole the crystal, it was pretty fun actually! I smiled as we arrived at my house, and once we were inside I heated up the rest of the soup from yesterday's dinner. Levi came to retrieve his share of it and sat down at the table, me following behind and sitting across from him. He was the first to start a conversation, "So who exactly are you giving the crystals to."

"Oh they're for a friend of a friend, his name's Fakir, I've done business with him before so he's trustworthy and shit like that. I'm supposed to meet him at the park at noon tomorrow to give them to him." I reply and he nods continuing to eat his soup in silence. I get about halfway done with my bowl before trying to start another conversation, "So um, I guess you're going back up top tomorrow huh." I say sadly with a slight sigh.

He sets his spoon down and crosses his arms before saying, "Yes, you don't seem too happy to see me go, brat."

I practically drop my spoon and stand up banging my fists slightly on the table in newly found anger, my chair squeaking against the wooden floor, "Why in the hell would I?! These two days have been the best of my life since my parents died! Why would I ever want you to leave when, even though I practically just met you, you mean so much to me!" I cover my mouth as a few tears begin to make their way down my soft cheeks.

Levi stands up and takes both my hands in his enlacing our fingers before pushing me against the wall. His grey, blue eyes stare into mine entrancing me, and I finally realize why I'm so weird around him. He's the first person I've cared about in a long time and I don't want to lose him, I love him. My (L/T) lips quiver as Levi releases my hands, cupping my cheeks before kissing me gently. I don't hesitate to kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck gingerly. As his soft lips move against mine he picks me up carrying me to my bedroom. He lays me down and straddles me, kissing me again, deeper this time. I pull away, "L-Levi," I say out of breath.

"I'm sorry that I moved too quickly. We can take this slow," he says pulling me into a tight embrace. I nod and meet his eyes, kissing him on the nose lightly before we both lay down in my bed to get some rest. He pulls me closer to him and asks softly, "Come up to the surface with me. Join the survey corps." I nod and snuggle up to his chest before gratefully falling into a peaceful sleep. A sleep comforted by a warm embrace, but strangely the last thing I think of before drifting off is the soup getting cold on the table.