Chapter II: Beauty and Kindness

Anxiously, I walked in, fiddling with my fingers and desperately looking for a teacher or anyone to ask. The fairies had already left my stuff in my room wherever that may be, so asking them is out of the question.

It seems wherever I go everywhere was empty. Where was everyone? Am I early?
or did everyone start the ceremony already, and I'm late.

Suddenly I heard some voices of girls and followed it I was in some kind of hall of a tower and the walls had elegant eitings of tales of princesses. Some were quite recognizable, and some were unknown to me.

I was allured be the beautiful eitings when all of a sudden I heard a soft voice speak "have you lost your way?" The girl asked.
I turned around to see four girls.

All dressed in the finest gowns, one can find their hair was neatly done and skin thats soft and fair. The one in the centre of them looked like the leader of their group. She had beautiful waist long golden curls and topaz eyes. You can easily tell that they're princesses I've never properly met one before.

"Uh yes, it's the first day, and I don't where to go or where I am. Could you show me where the welcoming ceremony is?" I replied.

"She's very pretty isn't she" one of the other girls whispered and while I was talking the blonde haired girl shush them and continued "well for starter you are in the purity tower, and the welcoming ceremony doesn't start for another hour I believe but in the mean time come join us we'll get ready for your prince" the girl explained.

I was quite confused when she said that they'll get me ready for my prince its only the first day and way too early to get a prince on the first day."Thank you. I'm Hildegarde. What are your names?" I asked politely

One of the girls started speaking, but the
Blonde interrupted while giving her a side eye. "Well I'm-" "I'm Beatrix shes Kiko Reena and Millicent" Beatrix interrupted I think the girl she rudely interrupted was Kiko but what puzzled me is that Kiko just stood there smiling quietly she didn't fight back or anything she seemed frightened.

They told a lot about them where there from Millicent said her great grandmother is Briar Rose from The Sleeping Beauty. Reena talked about her kingdom, Pasha Dunes, and about how she'll miss her home, and Beatrix spoke mainly about herself. But still they asked me a lot about myself whilst we were walking to the groom rooms.

"So Hildy, do you mind if we call you Hildy? Anyways, where are you from?" Beatrix asked
"No I dont mind I'm from Nettleforest I grew up there with my mum she also went to the school for good before" I said when they called me Hildy I felt a little excitement I finally made friends Hildy I like that I wouldn't mind if the whole school called me it.

If all the other students are like this, then making friends is going to be easier than I thought.

"Really, who's your mother?" Millicent eagerly asked."Rita of Nettleforest, you might know her as Little Red Riding Hood. " I said they all seemed to be excited and were saying how it all made sense.

It wasn't too long until we walked into the groom rooms, and my mouth fell open it was a whole bloody spa or boutique. Hastily, they all looked around, and suddenly, there was a whole line of gowns surrounding me they made it seem like it is their mission to "glamorize" me.

"Okay, Kiko Millicent, you're going to look for dress options, and Reena and I are going to do your hair GIRLS LETS BEGIN!" Beatrix spoke up.

Time was going by fast they had fairies to help them with my hair and talk about self care for a princess they kept on going on and on, and I almost forgot I was at school.

When they finished with my hair, it was simple they curled it and braided some of my hair back. When it came to the dress, Beatrix was not happy with what they picked. I thought it was lovely, though. It was a lavender dress with flowers embroidered on it, but seeing Beatrix was in charge, she changed it to another dress.