Chapter IV: Talents and Skils

Patiently, I was waiting for the fairies to give me my schedule in the mean time I was talking to Tedros the boy who nearly had my friends killed, he didn't mean of course but Beatrix Reena and Millicent made me stay to talk to him.

"How come I've never seen you before I've travelled all across the kingdoms, yet I haven't come across you until today?" he asked curiously.

He was clearly showing off but instead of saying that I replied with "I don't go out mother doesn't like me talking to strangers or going out unless I was with her or her cousin Robin hood and when I did go out you couldn't see my face anyway."

"Robin hood is your uncle well I'm bound to know you then he's a loyal ally to Camelot and they attended all of our Charity Balls" he smiled cheerfully, still ignoring all of the drooling girls staring at him.

"I have been to a couple of balls with my uncle, but I doubt that we've met before. Maybe we have, but I don't really remember most of them." I said, and he shrugged it off as two fairies came up to us and gave us our schedules.

Hildegarde of Nettle Forest
Good 1st Year
Charity tower R21

Session Faculty
Beautification - Prof. Emma Anemone
Princess Etiquette Pollux
Animal
Communication - Princess Uma
History of Heroism - Prof. August Sader
Lunch
Surviving fairytales - Adella the sea nymph {forest group 1}
Good deeds- Prof. Clarissa Dovey

Charity Tower, room 21 that isn't too much of a walk. I said my goodbyes to Tedros, my new friend? or prince? Well, he did have a conversation with me, so I guess that's another friend to add to the list.

I finally arrived at my room in Charity Tower, and oh my, it was big by the looks of it. I'm sharing with 3 other girls. There were four beds, one at each corner of the room, two by each door, and the opposite was the balcony on each side of the door. There was a bed along with the bed, there was a vanity, a bedside table, and a grand wardrobe for each girl.

All of our trunks were in the centre of the room. I quickly grabbed my trunks and pulled them to a bed that was on the right side of the balcony door. As I was unpacking my stuff, another girl walked in.

"Uh, hello, hi um I'm Giselle of Ginnymill and you are" she nervously spoke I turned and replied kindly "I'm Hildegarde of Nettle Forest nice to meet you pick any bed you like and no need to be nervous no one here is gonna bite".

The door quickly shot open, causing giselle to jump up, run to her bed, and slightly squeal. "Oh wow, this room is ten times bigger than our room combined, right Lucy!" she exclaimed as they were getting there stuff they caught a glimpse of me and spoke.

"Oh hey there I'm Lucille of Nottingham but everyone calls me Lucy and this is Daphne of Hamelin pleasure to meet you" she greeted and Daphne waved over to me while she was digging in her trunk.

"Hello, I'm Hildegarde of Nettle Forest and the girl over there is Giselle," I pointed out Giselle was hiding behind the door of her wardrobe untill she closed it and shyly said "of Ginnymill uh I'm Giselle of Ginnymill." She gently closed the door and adjusted her dress.

When all of a sudden Lucy goes up and starts shaking, her hand says, "Nice to meet you. I can't wait for the many sleepovers we're all gonna have." she eventually let go and walked over to me to shake my hand.

~♡~

This school wasn't all that bad. I made a whole lot of friends, even the readers. Well, almost I don't know, Sophie. I know Agatha, but her and Sophie like to be all secretive but aside from that, the classes are good well except the fact of how sexist it is we can't do the sword fighting and archery and the boys can't do animal communication what's up with that.

Right before lunch, I had history of heroism class. It's usually quite boring but in this class we started doing something different. "Today, children, we will be doing something quite different from what we usually do, talents." Professor Sader announced.

I always found his lessons quite boring, but his art that is around his classroom is quite beautiful, though I don't really understand what they mean. What really puzzles me is that he somehow knows when a student is misbehaving. I know he's blind but he can do it with his back from us LIKE HOW.

"Every person in this room has a talent it could be swimming, swordplay, or special ability." When sader said that, I raised my hand in confusion "Sir what do you mean by special ability?" He smiled at me and replied,"Well miss Beaudette, I mean that by a magical ability, for example, I am a seer. My talent is that I can see the future, now you, mister..." he continued, but I was stuck in my thoughts. That actually made perfect sense he's a seer that explains the paintings, I think.

"Hey, Hildy, are you okay you seem very distracted" tedros whispered I layed my head down still facing him "yes I'm alright I was just thinking" "really you look as if your having a whole conversation with yourself," he laughed, making me smile slightly.

"Hildegarde, what is your talent?" I shot back up in surprise, my talent? I did have one talent "uh baking I can bake?" I smiled, trying to hide the fact that's the only thing I can do.

"That's a hobby Hildy not a talent come on Hildy what else?" Beatrix said, sitting behind me. I was quite offended when she mentioned that.

"I don't have any other talent except that, sorry, " I said in a calm voice, trying to ignore Beatrix comment "Think, have you done something you didn't mean to do but nobody else can do it" the professor prompted.

I can tell he was just trying to help the first word that came to my head was trouble, but I'm not a very trouble kid. I'm a good kid, I hope. But then I recalled an unexplainable time from no longer than a year ago.

"Actually I think I do, a year ago there was a thunder storm my mum and I just had an argument and my mum warned me to not go outside because of the thunder storm but i ignored her. I ran out and then stopped myself, and in that moment, i was struck by a lightning strike. I fell back, but I was still very much alive. My mum ran over to me and kept on asking me how I was still alive and unharmed. So i guess I can withstand lightning strikes without getting injured." I look up at Professor sader, and he smiled it was as if he knew that or he knew something, but all of the class were stunned. Some of them didn't believe me.

"As I was saying, everyone has a talent." sader paused for a moment at everyone, then proceeded talking.

"Hildy, are you really immune to lightning strikes!? Because that talent is a whole lot better than mine being able to whip out a sword and take anyone on." He joked while gesturing him, holding an imaginary sword and swinging it through the air. I smiled at his joke but still thinking about my 'talent'.