Chapter III: The Welcoming Ceremony

Surprisingly It didn't take too long to find them they were just around the corner.

"Girls, why were you all acting so horrible towards that poor girl!?" I exclaimed, staring them down. "Well, sorry, but there is no possible way she could be a ever, evers are supposed to be nice, clean and pretty," Beatrix said softly while the other girls nodded in reply.

"Maybe that girl can't afford the colourful dresses, and evers are not all about appearances but kindness and
compassion next you should start showing that instead of being prejudice," I said loud and proudly, the weather outside seemed to be turning dull almost like it was thunder must be the nevers up to their wicked ways.

"Uh sorry Hildy we'll be nicer next time," Reena said, stuttering a bit. "Moving on now come the ceremony is about to begin soon hurry so we can get the best seats." Beatrix spoke excitingly, skiping quickly to the hall she grabbed my arm and dragged me along with her.

At this point now I gave in, I couldn't possibly hold a grudge against my new friends that wouldn't be right, and I was pretty desperate to make some friends.

The weather outside quickly became bright and sunny. How does the weather go from grey and dull to bright and happy. I looked over to the nevers side, and of course there they were, glaring at me and the evers.

I gave them a happy smile, which made them gag and walk away. I win, good always does well. I don't think that was a battle or a fight, but it was something.

The deans arrived, and the Dovey then began "SEATS EVERYONE-" when the other Dean interrupted "SIT DOWN NOW." Everyone quickly ran to their seats as I sat down. I noticed on the other side that there was a girl with long golden blonde hair and fair skin she looked like a princess

"Bea? do you see that never the one that sticks out like a sore thumb?" I pointed out. Beatrix started giving me nicknames, I thought it would be nice if I did the same.

"Her? If she is on that side, then she is definitely a never look at her clothes, maybe her looks are her way into decieve others" she answered then moving her attention to the two deans I began believing her" I suppose your righ-" I was interrupted by professor dovey loud announcement.

"GENTLEMEN!" Suddenly the doors flung open and princes started dancing out with their swords I'll have to admit it was quite funny all the other princesses were falling all over with them. The princesses squeals filled the entire hall. I looked down and saw Agatha covering her ears as Kiko squealed in her ear.

Eventually, the princes finished their sword fighting dance routine they stood up tall and threw a rose at a princess who caught their eye. Surprisingly, I got two roses, and Beatrix had a whole bouquet of roses she squealed in delight.

I looked over to see Kiko's rose had been through a lot, and Agatha didn't have any. I gently tapped them on the shoulder and gave them mine.

"Oh no Hildegarde we can't take those they're yours" Agatha said politely declining Kiko on the other hand "Thank you Hildegarde that's very good of you" Kiko said quickly snatching the rose from my hand.

"Now you can't refuse here, take it." I insisted she took it and thanked me.

As I sat back up, I saw another boy burst through the doors and exclaim, "If you boys are finished with your dance practice, how about you like to have a real fight."

With that cockieness and that halo of golden blonde hair that boy is the one and only "TEDROS, ITS TEDROS," Kiko shrieked in delight.

As he unsheathe his sword, halfway, he sheathed it back and put his fist up "lets make this easier for you." he challenged and by saying that the other princes rose their swords and cried, "CHARGE."

I'll have to admit I was quite impressed how well he fought all of them. One by one, they all fell at the hand of the cocky prince. I guess you could say they all fell for him.

When they thought they had him at the ropes, he flipped away out of their grip and kicked them off their feet, this did look like a dance he disarmed all of them in space of two minutes.

When the fight ended, all the princesses cheered while the nevers groaned and gagged. "Well done, men," he congratulated.

A never spoke out loud with a grin on his face. "Let's see how you do in a real fight, prepare to die," he grinned. I expected him to be the one to fight tedros as he was the one who challenged him but behind the never was a large intimating cyclops.

He walked in towards tedros and stole an axe from one of the wolf guards and spun it around him in preparation. I began to worry as I've never seen a proper challenge between good and evil.

In my opinion this was too much, the cyclops lunched right after him but tedros stood there unsheathe his sword threw it up in the air and planted it to the ground causing it to blast the cyclops right back and leaving all of the evers in awe.

Though it did seem unfair that he had an enchanted sword, all of the evers didn't seem to care, but suddenly, the cyclops axe lit up in fire. The nevers laughed and cheered as they had the upper hand now or so they thought.

They fought sword to axe bang bang, but since the cyclops axe was on fire, the prince began to lose balance and fell to the ground, still dodging the cyclops' axe but lost his sword in the process.

The prince put his foot up and kicked in the cyclops in the face, giving him enough time to stand up but not enough time to grab his sword.

The cyclops' anger only grew, and all of his might launched at the prince. Wittingly, the prince slid on the ground, grabbed his sword, and grappled the cyclops ankle, causing him to fall and throw his axe up in the air.

The axe was still on fire and still falling, but downwards towards two girls, Kiko and Agatha.

Without a second thought, I got down from my seat and pushed the two princesses out of the way. "THE PRINCESS SAVED THEM AND TEDROS WON GOOD WINS AGAIN YEAH," a voice announced the evers exploded in cheers and the never groaned in defeat.

"Are you two okay no injuries" I said sitting up Kiko jumped in my arms and hugged me while saying "oh thank you Hildy thank you, you saved our lives" she went on and eventually let go and got up Agatha helped me up but I was stopped when I turned around the axe was stuck on my dress.

"Thanks Hildegarde I owe you big time" Agatha thanked I turned back to her and said "no problem but can I have some help please" they tried to pull it out but it was to heavy thankfully the axe wasn't on fire or I would've been fried.

"Here let me help milady," a male voice offered, he pulled it out quickly and helped me up "that was quite brave I admire your courage which reminds me," he brought a rose out while still holding my hand and gave it to me "what's your name milady?" he asked as I admired the rose.

"I think I'm going to let you figure that out by yourself," I said, walking to where I originally sat. He laughed at my comment but soon stopped to follow and sit beside me.

The ceremony continued I think at this point I started zoning out when the deans were speaking that was untill a kind male voice started speaking "Ladies I think the students understand what you're trying to say with that being said work hard in your classes, so you may achieve your fairy-"

"What if you've been dropped into the wrong school?" the blonde reader interrupted. "Or there has been a mistake, and we need to go home immediately!" Agatha insisted.

I looked over at Tedros, confused, and he had the same reaction. "There are no mistakes in the school for good and evil ceremony dismissed," the headmaster answered. Why would they want to leave? this place is everything a reader could ever dream of.

"There are no mistakes in the school for good and evil now off to your dorms." he walked out with an echo.