𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙤

The bell rings for lunch as the students begin to trickle out to get changed.

"are you going to join us for lunch or are you going straight home?" Iida asks as you look over at your uncle wondering what to reply, he nods for approval.

"Meet me back at the teachers office after" with that edgeshot leaves you with Iida and a couple of students

"Wouldn't I stand out too much with this outfit?" You smile at Iida behind your mask while rubbing the back of your head

"I can make you clothes!" A black haired girl smiles. Gulp. Your eyes started gazing her revealing outfit. Iida immediately turns around to make his leave, "I'll see you at the cafeteria Momo"

Momo drags you to the half empty changing room and pulls her jumpsuit apart revealing more of her chest.

"W-what are you doing!?" You begin to panic putting your hands to your face, you can feel the warmth travelling to your cheeks.

"It's okay" she laughs since its been a while since anyone's been this flustered when she begins to create something. After a minute or two she calls out your name to hand you a black fitted turtle neck and jeans.

"I- um.. thank you"

After getting changed you put your outfit in a paper bag Momo made.

"You know, you're really pretty without your mask and not to mention cute when you saw me using my quirk" She giggles making you blush slightly

"I-I'm sorry! I just wasn't prepared!" the scenario reminded you of the time you walked into the changing rooms seeing Camie naked. If Iida gives Inasa vibes then Momo is the Camie of UA, in your mind anyways. 

***

After lining up in the cafeteria line, Iida waves you over to their table and introduces everyone for you.

"y/n you were amazing earlier! You really kicked Iida's butt!" Uraraka laughs

"He did well too" you compliment Iida who was sat opposite you

"I just have to ask about your quirk, is it teleporting or swapping? How did you do that? What are the drawbacks ?" The green haired guy asks enthusiastically holding a notebook and pen in his hand, "I'm sorry, I just like to keep notes" he laughs nervously

"It's okay.." there's a lot of energetic people at UA you thought to yourself, "swapping is right but I like to call it substitution" you continue explaining your quirk with the drawbacks.

"I see" Midoriya scribbles frantically. You eye the notebook after he's done writing.

"Do you mind if I look at that?" You ask pointing at the notebook as he nods handing it over.

While skimming through the thorough notes, you stop at the guy you bumped into earlier.

Denki Kaminari, lightning quirk. You continue to read the information about him catching the attention of Momo who was sat next to you.

"Ooh you like Kaminari?" Momo teases as you smile and shake your head

"I bumped into him earlier and he just seems like an interesting character, he reminds me of one of my friends" that reminds me, I need to go online later.

"Oh really? Whose your friend?"

"This girl I met on a game, her name is Pikachu and when I saw Kaminari earlier, it just reminded me of them, I feel like she'd like him" you smile, "anyways thank you for accepting me straight away, hopefully we can all get along"

"Of course! Consider us your friends!" Momo puts her arms around your shoulder

"We heard from Iida you're transferring from Shiketsu" you nod at Tsu

"It was either moving to the US with my mum or staying in Japan with my uncle, even though I'm far away from my friends at Shiketsu at least I have a chance to see them again" a bittersweet smile tugs from your lips

"I can't believe your uncle is Edgeshot, he's so cool! What does he look like under his mask? I feel like he'd be handsome" Uraraka chirps

"Oh yeah haha" you rub the back of your neck, you forgot that the whole of Japan hasn't seen the lower half of your uncles face. Suddenly the words your uncle spoke earlier about training rang through your head.

"y/n are you okay?" Momo asks, "you look pale all of a sudden" you gulp thinking what training he was planning. Beads of cold sweat start falling from your forehead as you push your tray away and slouch over the table.

"I think I'll be dead by Monday with his training" you shudder in fear