𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧

Bakugo's offer is certainly tempting considering you haven't explored much of the city since that day with Kaminari. The thought of him and how you both were made your chest tighten.

"Katsuki I-" before you could reply the door bangs with knocking.

'Geez out of all the days why does everyone suddenly want to visit me? I just want to nap' — you ask yourself in slight annoyance

Although the knock was a good distraction from whatever the fuck was happening with Bakugo.

"Y/N! oh.." Mina looks between you and Bakugo, "ohh~" a slow mischievous grin spreads across her face, "did I interrupt something?" She raises her brows up and down to which you reply with an eye roll.

Simultaneously you and Bakugo reply to Mina's question.

"No" "Yes"

The mismatched answers only peaked at her curiosity.

"Anyways, Mina what did you come here for?" furrowing your brows at the playful expression on her face.

"Some people from the class were planning a movie night later in the common room so I'm here to invite you" she chirps

"Sorry Racoon eyes, she's with me tonight" Bakugo puts his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to his chest. Mina's jaw drops down and her eyes widen seeing how close Bakugo was to you.

"I never said yes" looking over at the ash blonde with an annoyed expression on your face

"But you never said no" he retaliated, "I'll swing by at 8pm, wear a dress" he flashes a devilish grin, "see you soon princess" he whispers in your ear before taking his leave leaving you with a weird feeling in your stomach.

Once his footsteps faded into the background Mina immediately grabs either side of your arms.

"Y/N WHAT WAS THAT!? YOU HAVE A DATE WITH BAKUGO!? ARE YOU GOING OUT!?" She floods you with a sea of questions.

How do you even reply?

you sigh in slight regret, "he came in earlier talking about how I've been down the past couple of days so he offered to take me outside of campus, that's it" telling a slight white lie, Bakugo did say he wanted to ask you out on a date.

***

The time passes by and in a blink of an eye it's already 8pm, clad in your favourite black dress with matching heels and light makeup — okay maybe you did dress up and looked different than usual but once you started getting ready, it helped uplift your mood from Kaminari and Jirou.

Knock knock

Much like clockwork there was a knock on your door from Bakugo. His back was facing you as he slowly turns seeing his full outfit, dressed in a black button up shirt, matching black trousers and shoes.

"You really do look like a princess" he smirks leaning on the door frame. You can't lie, he himself looked rather handsome.

"You don't look bad yourself" slipping the compliment before making your way into the hallway. He lightly chuckles as you get on the elevator to go downstairs to the common room.

"Soo.." now that you were in the elevator alone with him, nervous butterflies started surrounding you, "where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out" he smiles taking a step closer to you as the elevator door pings open. He takes the lead and walks out, turning around to see you hesitantly walk out beside him.

The click of your heels echoing the halls as you reach the common room where everyone was setting up for the movie night.

"WOAHHHHH Y/N!?" Mina's voice blasts through the air as she runs up to you along with the rest of the girls.

"DAMNN BAKUBRO!" Kirishima yells as the guys surround Bakugo, separating both of you from one another.

"y/n why are you dressed like that" Jirou's tone wasn't the most pleasant to your ears, "and why are you with Bakugo?" She questions you

Although she's been one of your close friends at UA, you couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed at her — she knew you like Kaminari and you knew that she kept on trying to turn you away from him, all for what? So Kaminari can study with her instead? Maybe you were being irrational but right now you just didn't want anything to do with her or Kaminari for tonight.

You didn't like the person you were becoming,  angry at your friend, angry at yourself, you just wanted to forget about the whole situation and start fresh but in order to that, you have to move on from this petty jealousy. Your eyes moves past Mina and the girls only to be met with those warm honey irises staring back at you. Once again your chest felt tighter knowing he was looking at you until Sero approached him to take his attention away.

That's right.. all I ever did was look at him. He doesn't like me more than just friends and he doesn't know how I feel about him. Hell! He doesn't even know that I'm Shinobro. All this time I've been a coward, scared to tell him the truth so there's nothing to do but swallow these feelings.

"y/n" the warm hand in yours snap you out of your thoughts and back to reality.

"Ahhh!" Mina held onto a blushing Kirishima, "they're holding hands!" Your gaze moves down to look at Bakugo's hand in yours.

"Let's go before they give up our reservation" hesitantly you nod at you date for tonight

I need to move on from these feelings..

***

author note: I accidentally deleted a chapter and idk which one it was 😭 but the story still seems to flow

I've been busy writing up some chapters for the Bakugo story bc I neglected it last month so here's a lil long chapter 😰

But once again thank you for the love!! 💗

I hope you continue to enjoy and the next chapter will be the date with Bakugo 👁️👄👁️