𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡

The day ends and it felt different than usual, especially during lunch which was strangely quiet. You go back to your room and change into your workout clothes to practice your quirk.

Clad in a sleeveless crop top and cargo pants, you load the stars and knives into your small bag. Carefully you tie your hair up into a high ponytail leaving two strands at the front so you don't completely look like an egg. You look around your grabbing the paper print out targets and making your way downstairs.

( fit check ^ )

( fit check ^ )

"Oh y/n you going to train?" Kirishima waves you over to him sat on the couch.

"Yeah, I gotta work on my aim but if you're free there's a technique I want to practice" you smile hoping he'd say yes.

"Huh? You're gonna ask shitty hair but not me?" You turn around to see Bakugo holding a bottle of water dressed in his usual attire of a black shirt and sweatpants.

"Well if you want to help then join me"

"Pfft why should I help you?" He scoffs. Your brows furrowed, it's been a month but Bakugo can be so vague at times.

"It's up to you" you shrug, "anyways I'll be by the forest throwing knives if you guys want to join later on"

After pinning up the targets on the surrounding trees around, you begin training. You move to the center and throw a ninja star in the air. Quickly, you jump activating your quirk switching with the star and throwing the first few kunai knives followed by a second wave making sure they ricochet against the first few to change direction, landing on each target. The moment you touch the ground you hear the sound of several knives hitting the floor.

"You here to help me?" You ask noticing Bakugo hiding behind a couple trees.

"Tsk I'm here to beat you" He scoffs, without hesitation you throw one of the kunai knives brushing past his hair, trimming off the littlest part, "you missed"

You smile at his cluelessness, "I didn't" you point at the target behind him with the knife landing bullseye.

"Tsk whatever" he walks over to you with his hands in his pockets while you pick off the knives from the floor.

"You know we can't exactly go all out on a fight right? Mr Aizawa will tell you off"

"Then let's do hand to hand combat, I won't use my quirk on you but I'll use it to propel myself where I need to go" he explains as you accept his offer

Immediately he propels himself forward in your direction as you use your quirk to switch with him.

"You know if you just charge forward it won't work right?" You tease him

"Shut up!" He yells trying the same move again as you repeat yours.

"Like I said" you throw a knife as he repeats the same move. Instantly, you activate your quirk just as the knife brushes behind him. You spin and do your signature double kick only being able to hit his mid back before he uses his quirk to create distance, "running away I see" you tease him

"As if" he smirks putting his hand on his side pushing himself towards you.

Wait

Wait

Now

You switch at the last second before he could create impact but he turns landing a punch on your side. You groan as you fall to the ground landing on your back. Just before you could pull yourself up Bakugo pins you down, each arm held in his hands, "I won" he teases you while you feel his chest heave up and down.

A smirk plasters across your face as your eyes change back to red activating your quirk and switching positions, "you wish" taunting him.

Once again his crimson irises were fixated looking into yours. It was quiet with the sound of heavy breaths and beating hearts filling the air. You never realised how close your faces were from one another until your gaze moves down to his lips which were parted panting for air.

Suddenly the realisation of what you were doing hits you as you loosen your grip around his wrists and hop off him. You clear your throat before putting a hand out to pull him up.

"So what was that move you were talking to Kirishima about?" Bakugo asks feeling slightly awkward.

"Oh that! I want to practice switching while holding someone"

"Why?"

"If I hold someone then switch, we both switch with the object I throw" you explain, "I want to see my limit" it was a move that you've only tried once and never used again but considering working in a team or saving someone, it was a skill you needed to hone.

"Then let's go" he holds out his hand out as you hesitantly grab it.

You launch a star in the air while you grip onto Bakugo's hand before activating your quirk. In a blink of an eye you were both mid air. After five attempts you land back on the ground letting go of Bakugo and holding on your knees to stable your stance.

"Oi, are you okay?" Bakugo's voice was gentle yet rough

"Yeah, I'm fine, this is just normal"

Am I hyperventilating? My mind starts feeling lighter, this isn't a good sign, fuck.