𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

"Okay don't tell anyone, this stays between us okay?" Mina asks as Jirou shakes her head opposing. Sero and Kirishima leans in closer to listen. "Kami's shinobro is actually y/n, but Kami thinks Shinobro is a guy and y/n thinks Pikachu is a girl"

They two guys exchange looks with excitement, "so you mean all this time they've been playing games and texting each other but they don't know?" Seros questions as Mina nods

"So what's the plan?" Kirishima asks excitedly

"Well Momo said to take a backseat and wait for them to realise but I think nudging them in the right direction isn't too bad" Mina grins from ear to ear

"So you want us to nudge Kami about y/n while you do the same to her ?" Sero goes over the plan

***

The next day during lunch you slouch as usual until you hear a voice.

"Mina can I talk to you?" Kaminari rubs the back of his neck as you lift your head slightly eye the two. Mina nods and the two walk away.

"What was that about?" Momo asks the table as you shrug

"Maybe Kami is going to confess" you take a guess before putting your head back on the table.

***

In a blink of an eye a month has already passed since you've moved to UA and you felt content finally having a solid friendship group and talking with most of the people in your class.

As usual you slouch over Momo's desk waiting for homeroom to start. It was almost routine for you every morning.

"Another late night?" She asks as you nod. Momo sighs looking at you, "you're so cute" she repeats the same compliment every morning as she as she combs her fingers through your hair making you feel even more sleepy.

"momo stop" you held her hand to stop running through your hair and stare into those deep black eyes, "anymore and I'll fall in love with you" you smile.

Momo's breath hitch at the sudden hand holding while that sentence you said made her heart race a mile a minute. She felt warmth travel to her cheeks, "Aww are you blushing at what I said?" You tease her, "you're so cute" you pat her head smiling.

Unknowingly to you and Momo, Jirou saw the whole scene unfolding. She bites her inner cheek. It was exactly two weeks ago since Momo confessed to Jirou her feelings for you and since then she's been torn. It's becoming a whole mess.

[ At the same time ]

Mina, Kirishima and Sero stand outside the classroom in a huddle.

"Guys this isn't working" Sero points out

"Thank you, Mr Captain obvious" Mina sarcastically says while rolling her eyes, "you know for someone always in the top 3 in all our classes y/n can be slow at realising"

"Maybe she's one of them people who are book smart but isn't street smart?" Sero shrugs

"I think we should stop, we should let them be" Kirishima sighs in defeat, "I've been thinking and it seems unmanly to meddle in someone's love life"

Moments later Jirou joins them with a sadden expression.

"I agree with Kiri" Jirou chimes in

"What!?" Mina was about to cause a scene when she saw Jirou's face "hey, what's wrong?" Her voice softens

"Nothing. It's just going to get messy if we keep meddling. Maybe they only like each other as a friend plus it seems Momo has a better chance at dating her than Kaminari"

"So that's what this is about?" Mina sighs, "wouldn't it be better for Kami and y/n to date each other so you get Momo?"

"No. Even if they find out about each other then date, Momo likes y/n" Jirou sighs, "I want her to date me because she likes me and not use me to get over y/n, so let's just stop"