𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮

Kaminari sits on your floor as you grab your notes and sit beside him.

"please reach me sensei!" He jokes lightening up the awkward atmosphere. You chuckle remembering one of your first conversation with him in game.

𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘪 🫡

𝘺𝘰𝘶: 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺

"I'm not sure about that but I'll try" you smile opening your note book.

***

After four hours of studying Kaminari lays down on the floor with scattered pieces of papers.

"Why is English so hard!? When am I going to use it?" He whines making you giggle at his cuteness.

"sometimes heroes are called to other countries to help" you pause thinking a better way to explain, "for example, in your game you could meet a foreigner who can't speak Japanese but they're good at playing but we all know communication and teamwork is the key to victory" you explain.

Kaminari pulls himself up with a pout, "you're right"

Your eyes widen, 'oh my god.. he's so.. cute!'  You mentally swoon at his cute expression, "I know, let's take a break and order food, it's already getting late and with how much material we have to go through, cooking will just take up time" you smile getting out your phone to order food only to see a message from Kaminari earlier saying he was going to study with a someone from his class.

so I'm not even considered a friend?

"It's okay, I'll order food since you're lending me your notes and tutoring me through the parts I don't understand which is everything" He flashes a warm smile, "what food do you like?"

"Fried chicken and beer" You blurt out without thinking as Kaminari turns to look at you with a raised eyebrow, "I-uh burgers ?" you attempt to change your answer.

"Drinking before a test? I like how your mind works!  y/n chan~" he sings placing an order on his phone. Your heart begins to race hearing him say your name while you stare at him in disbelief, "huh? are you okay?" He asks

"Yeah, you just never really said my name before" you look down feeling your face warm up, it's not like I confessed but why do I feel embarrassed saying that out loud.

"Oh yeah" he laughs, "well I was awkward at first since we weren't close but with how much you're helping me, I feel like I've gotten to know you a bit more, you're practically a life saver!"

"So.. you think we're closer now?" — Why am I even asking him?

"Yep!"

"does that mean I can call you Denki?" You ask hesitantly

"Of course!" He grins from ear to ear

"Okay.. Denki" a soft smile spreads across your face, still unable to look at him.

The moment you say his first name Kaminari felt his heart flutter. Huh? What's this feeling? He asks himself looking at your gentle smile. The more time he spent talking with you, he had a sense of familiarity that drew him to you yet he can't quiet pinpoint what it was.

***

The food arrives as the only noise was your favourite show in the background and the crunching of the crispy golden fried chicken.

"Ahh" Kaminari sighs after taking a sip of the cold beer, "this was a good call y/n chan~" he sings as you chuckle at his cuteness.

"I feel like if we didn't take a break you'd override your brain Denki- kun~" you joke getting a chuckle from him. Even his laugh was cute.

"You're really funny y/n chan, I can't believe we've gone this long not talking to each other!" He states before taking another bite of food.

"Yeah.." you open the can of beer to refresh your palette.

'we've been talking for the past 6 months you just don't know'

"Man I wished we ordered more beer" Kaminari shakes his empty beer can which you agreed with.

That reminds you, "I have some soju in the fridge?" Kaminari looks at you with a sneaky smile

"Should we drink it?" He asks mischievously

You ponder on the thought, "we still have to study"

"Ohh" he pouts like a child getting told he can't buy a toy

How can someone be so adorable!? Ack I just want to pinch his cheeks

"How about this, we'll finish the rest then after we can drink a little soju so we get a good nights sleep?" you propose seeing his pout turn to a wide smile.

"Okay!"