𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘱𝘰𝘷

- Kami POV -

( when they were at the over looking spot with the ice cream truck but in his POV )

Carefully parking the car at the overlooking spot Sero mentioned when I was out buying breakfast, I turn off the engine.

"Denki where are we? I thought we were driving back to UA?" I turn to y/n seeing how her brows knit together in confusion.

"I know" I couldn't help but chuckle at her expression, closing a fist over my mouth, "I thought since you just moved here so you probably haven't seen much of the city plus there's an ice cream truck here" beaming a smile at her which she returns

After a few minutes we go to the ice cream truck and order our favourite flavour which I of course paid for since, in the words of Kiri — the manly thing to do!

We sit on the hood of my car watching the sunset reflect against the tall buildings of the city as I happily begin digging into my ice cream. A cold breeze passes by which made me shiver slightly but if it means that tiny breeze made me cold then..

I turn to look at her attempting to brush off the cold air as she eyes the cold ice cream in her hands. Even now, I'm reminded how beautiful she truly is.. much like this morning when the sunrise gave her a soft glow, now it was as if the sunset gave her a warm fiery kiss.

The words of Kiri rings through my mind snapping me out of my thoughts as I put the pot of ice cream on my lap and unzip my favourite hoodies.

Although, she tried her best to hide the fact she was cold, it was unmanly for me to be the one whose warm when a lady is freezing. Her breath hitches slightly when I wrap the hoodie around her shoulders before she looks at me wide eyed, "you looked cold" I smile at her briefly then continued to finish my ice cream.

After finishing my ice cream I turn to her but she quickly looks away — did she say something? And I didn't hear? I wondered seeing as she hid behind her hair, maybe she isn't feeling well?

"are you okay? You haven't finished your ice cream yet, do you want another flavour?" Seeing the still filled cup. Of course it's cold Denki! and I'm talked about getting ice cream. I mentally sigh cursing myself.

"Huh? Yeah I'm great, the ice cream is great!" She smiles as she hurriedly begins to eat her ice cream at a lightning pace. My eyes widen staring at the ice cream quickly disappear.

"Ack!" She yells leaning forward and closing her eyes but I couldn't help to laugh at her cute reaction and seeing a small smidge of melted ice cream on the corner of her lips.

"y/n stay still" I announce before wiping the ice cream away and tasting the flavour she ordered, "you had some ice cream on you" I grin from ear to ear but the truth is my body reacted faster than my brain. I didn't mean to to indirectly kiss her.

Suddenly the cold breeze no longer felt cold but instead I feel all warm and fuzzy all over. Maybe it's slightly selfish of me not wanting the day to end and to go back to the reality that she likes Bakugo. But for now, I want to savour the little day we have together, alone.

"Oh by the way I have a favour to ask, you can always say no" I feel like the bad guy asking her, much like a second male lead starring in a drama.

"What is it?" She asks innocently

"Can you be my tutor for other subjects too? You're a great teacher and I understand the information better when you explain" I smiles sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck before taking back my words, "I mean you don't have to if it's too much, I know you're busy too"

"I'll do it! Plus it'll be fun to have a study buddy" sending a genuine warm smile

"REALLY!?" I jump off the hood of my car in shock as grinning from ear to ear. She nods in response and I could feel my heart race from excitement, "YESS!!" He jumps up and down excitedly before bowing, "I promise not to disappoint Sensei!"

"Denki stop" she laughs sliding off the top of his car and pulling him up, "that's embarrassing"

"My bad"  I let out a nervous laughter

I just got too excited

***

author note: I love writing Denki POV bc he's such a cutie 🥰

also shameless plug, I just published the first couple chapters of my new book 'moving on' — a Bakugo fanfic, please check it out 🫶🏽

description for that book: 👀

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝟮𝟱 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤?