𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

Just as you reach the common room with Kaminari in your sight, you were blocked by Bakugo.

"y/n you're back" he pulls you into a hug

"Oh hey Katsuki" giving a short reply, you completely forgot about Bakugo's existence the past three days which left you feeling slightly guilty knowing his feelings and how you left things.

Although Katsuki knew the real reason you left. The day after he saw you and Kaminari walking to school together but he didn't bother to stick around long enough to see you walk away. He only knew something happened when Kaminari came to the class without you to which he confronted him.

"Y/N!! YOU'RE BACK!!" Mina yells putting the spotlight onto you, "come! let's party!" Giving you her cup full of alcohol and dragging you towards the couches, "everyone gather around!" She waves as everyone attempts to find a seat, "since you're back, you'll be the first to spin"

"I-" the eyes of most staring at you as if you were an intruder but most of all you caught him staring at you as if he's just seen a ghost.

"Here! I'll spin for you!" Mina spins the bottle. You watch in anticipation as it slows down nearing its stop close to Sero. He leans forward pretending to grab a cup, using his big elbows to nudge the bottle ever so slightly to the left where Kaminari was sat.

"Oops, well it looks like it's y/n and Kami" Sero smiles nonchalantly like he didn't set it up.

"Really?" You raise an eyebrow at Sero as he shrugs in response although you'd be lying if your heart wasn't racing at the thought of being with Kaminari.

"Go! Go! Go!" Mina pulls you and Sero pulls Kaminari up shoving both of you into the small closet where the vacuum and cleaning supplies were stored.

Here you both were, alone in a tight space but you do your best to stand apart from Kaminari as you chew your lower lip feeling nervous.

"Well.. didn't think on my first day back I'd be shoved into the janitors closet" chuckling in an attempt to joke away the awkward atmosphere.

"I choose you!" He blurts out randomly

"Huh?" You knit your brows in confusion

this is giving me Deja Vu..

"It's my conversation starter" Kaminari chuckles and shrugs

so he does know!

"That's a stupid conversation starter" you scoff with a half smile replying the same way you did before

"So it is you" his voice much like his smile was gentle as if he found the missing puzzle piece to complete the picture.

"Damn, I knew this conversation was familiar!" You curse yourself as a joke while he laughs, "how'd you find out? And since when?" You ask him out of curiosity

"I'm a great detective" you stare at him waiting for the real answer, "okay, okay, when you fell asleep I texted Shinobro and everytime I texted him your phone would ping seconds later so I got curious and maybe peaked" he laughs sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck

"Why didn't you tell me you knew?" fiddling your thumbs in a one man thumb war.

"I thought that you just wanted to stay friends so.. I tried to pretend everything's okay and normal but I couldn't.. that's why I've been avoiding you" the tone in his voice was a lot sadder than earlier, "but it was also partly because I asked Jiro to teach me how to play guitar so I could play your favourite songs" he beams a smile.

It all made sense. The avoidance from learning the truth about you, the stupid jealousy towards your close friend who was simply helping, the three days of crying all over some stupid misunderstanding. This whole situation was because of misunderstanding and assumptions.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, frankly I was kinda scared, I didn't know how you'd respond whether you'd think I was a creep talking to you but not really" you laugh nervously

"Well you're the cutest creep I've met" he boops your nose

"Okay.. that was weird" laughing at his attempt to be smooth

"But I meant what I said earlier.. about choosing you" his voice sounded like honey

"Huh? And I mean huh like I'm confused and not trying to repeat the whole conversation we had earlier, what do you mean?"

"I mean" he takes a step closer and your eyes lock, it was dark but those bright irises shone like stars in the pitch black of the night sky, "I choose you. I want to kiss you y/n"

"Denki are you sure? I know this is your first kiss so I-"

"Yes, I'm sure" he smiles, "that's if you want to and if you're comfortable enough taking my virgin lips away" you burst out laughing at the end of his sentence

"Denki, honey, you had me in the first half then completely lost me" you wipe an imaginary tear, "but because you asked so nicely, I'll be happy to take your first kiss"

Your hand lightly moves to cup his cheek, brushing it with your thumb before moving down slightly to his jaw and pulling him slowly until your lips crash. The game of push and pull with your lips begins. His left hand move to grip your waist firmly, the tickling electric sensation surges through your body. He pulls you closer to his body making sure there was no distance left between you. His right hand moves to cup your face in return making sure that much like your bodies pressed against each other, there were no gaps.

Suddenly he bites on your bottom lip shocking your mouth open as his tongue slithers inside. Your arms relaxes and briefly rests on either of his shoulders before running your fingers through those luxurious golden locks. A soft moan escapes your mouth feeling your tongues dance around. The sound you made sends chills down through Kaminari's body. Both of his hands now gripping tightly on either side of your waist.

After a few more minutes you slowly pull away from the kiss with a string of saliva attached still connecting both of you. Kaminari smiles while panting stealing a quick peck from your lips before resting his forehead onto yours and wrapping his arms around you for a hug.

"Wow.. that was.." Kaminari couldn't even fathom the words to describe the feeling

"Yeah.." and neither could you.

"I love you y/n" Kaminari squeezes you

"I love you too Denki"

"TIMES UP!! WRAP IT UP KIDS!! " Mina yells from the other side of the door.

***

authors note: the end.

it's officially a wrap!

and.. we've reached 1.2K views! which is more than I thought I'd get considering this is the first story i've written so thank you!

I know there maybe a lot of loose ends and maybe I'll write a bonus chapter in the future but just know that from this point on they started dating.

I always wanted to end the book on a confession of them finding the truth about one another and admitting their feelings bc I thought it was cute hehe

I also want to thank everyone who's been reading and been ever so patient with me and updating this book💘

the comments that you (the readers) left really motivated me to continue writing and eventually give me the final push to finish this book. so once again thank you for loving me and this book and know that I appreciate and love you all 💖

bye bye for now

~ author ✍🏽

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 | 𝙙.𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 🎉