𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚

After class you go straight to your room to study and complete any homework's so you don't have to worry too much about them later before taking a long warm shower.

Once you were changed your phone pings with a notification.

***

***

Kaminari giggles looking at his phone catching the attention of the Bakusquad along with Jirou.

"Oi Dunce face shut up!" Bakugo yells

"Bakugo chill, Kami is just in love" Mina teases catching an elbow by Jirou under the table.

"Anyways what'd your shinobro say?" Jirou asks as Kaminari shows them his phone with the conversation and a big grin plastered on his face. Kaminari stands up to get ready to leave and go to his room as Mina stops him. He stands confused looking at the two.

Mina and Jirou look at each other and begin to whisper.

"How are they going to find out they like each other if they're never in the same room" Mina whispers as Jirou sighs knowing she won't be able to do anything.

"So what do you plan to do?" Jirou asks

"Let's stall Kami going to his room until y/n goes down" they nod in agreement

"Kami sit down" Mina commands as he follows, "we've been meaning to ask, what do you think of y/n?" Mina leans forward holding both of Kaminari's arm as he begins to blush at the sudden contact.

"Hey! don't say we, Mina means Mina, im not a part of this" Jirou leans back as Kaminari ponders.

"Hmm.. I think she's pretty especially in her hero costume and she's strong too! I really think her and Shinobro would like each other!" He smiles catching a face palm from Jirou.

"I see, what's your type in girls?" Mina asks smiling from ear to ear awaiting Kaminari's response

"Of course I want them to be pretty but looks would be the last thing, I like girls who are cool, independent and effortlessly make me fall in love" he smiles

***

Once you make your way downstairs you see Mina holding Kaminari's arm while leaning close to him. Hmm? You tilt your head, Mina did keep talking about Kaminari earlier, maybe she like her, but why would she try to push him onto me?

"Y/N!" Jirou shouts pulling Mina back as she yelps

"come sit here next to Kami" Mina ushers you to the seat, "you guys haven't really met right?" Mina asks earning another hit from Jirou's elbow.

"That's right, I'm Denki Kaminari, call me Denki or Kami" he smiles holding out your hand as you shake it

"y/n l/n just call me y/n" you reply looking into those warm golden eyes. You forgot how much they leave you in awe. Your eyes trace his features being this up close as your gaze slowly move to see the small black lightning bolt on his hair. A smile tugs from the corners of your lips.

Jirou and Mina look at Kaminari flustered from your smile as they exchange a devious look, "oh I'm sorry" you snap out of it, "it's just you remind me of pikachu" you laugh nervously rubbing the back of your neck.

"Really?" His eyes light up, "I mean I do occasionally get called pikachu"

"It matches your quirk too" you smile at him

"Oi extra!" Bakugo stands up from his seat and points in your direction

"Do you mean me?" You ask with a raised brow pointing at yourself

"Yeah, you, I'm going to beat you" your brows furrowed not really understanding him

"Huh?" Your eyes move from him to Mina and Jirou

"Huh? Are you deaf ? I'm going to beat you, just because you're new here don't think I won't kill you!" He threatens you as Kirishima tries to calm him down but Bakugo storms to his room.

"Just ignore him y/n, he's kinda like a dog that just keeps barking nonsense, you get used to it" Mina shrugs

"I see.. Camie was totally off about him" you mutter taking a bite of food that Mina offered.

"Camie? Whose that? And what'd she say about Bakugo?" Kirishima asks

"She's a friend I made in Shiketsu, apparently they did the hero license exam together and all she said was he's cute but it's very Camie to focus on looks rather than personality" you explain

Kaminari stands up, "anyways nice chat guys and nice meeting you l/n but I have to go" Kaminari dashes to his room. Minutes later your phone pings.

you giggle feeling the panic just from the emojis and texts alone

"what happened?" Jirou asks as you show them your phone

"The emojis she used is what made me laugh, she's so cute" you laugh as Jirou hands you back the phone.

Jirou and Mina exchange looks as you excuse yourself to actually make your own dinner instead of stealing Mina's.

"You see what you did?" Jirou scolds Mina in a form of a whisper

"Hey! At least we know his type and that's y/n!" Mina whisper shouts back

"What are you guys talking about?" Sero asks mischievously

"And what was with all the contact" Kirishima chimes in.

Jirou and Mina look at each other as they begin to whisper debating whether or not to tell the pair.