𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧

The sound of mild chatter in the room wakes you up, with a groan you sit up on the couch and rub your eyes.

"We'll keep you here the next two days for observation" the doctor leaves shortly after.

"UNCLE SHINYA!" You rush over to his side and tackle him in a hug as he sharply inhales, "I'm sorry" you laugh sheepishly, "but are you okay?" looking at him worriedly

"I'm all good but what I want to know is about your little friend" He narrows his gaze as you felt panic. Quickly darting your head around the room there was no sign of Kaminari anywhere. Then again you did fall asleep with him beside you and you woke up lying down on the small sofa, "he went out to get breakfast"

"Right" you laugh once more, "that's Denki Kaminari, just a friend from school"

"I remember him from your exam but that's not what I'm asking" there was doubt in his voice, "I'm not saying I'm against dating y/n but a pikachu looking guy?"

"Uncle!" You look at him wide eyed as he let out a deep chuckle.

The door slides open with Kaminari holding a paper bag and coffee.

"Oh y/n you're awake, I went to grab some fresh pastries and coffee for you" He grins placing the bag and coffee on the side table

"Thank you Denki" smiling at him

"And what about me?" Edgeshot chimes in

"O-of course sir, I got you some green tea like you asked" Kaminari stutters grabbing one of the cups and handing it over to Edgeshot.

***

While Kaminari was driving, you look over at him focused on the road feeling your heart beat rise slightly. Earlier this morning you were too focused on the condition of your uncle you didn't realise how lucky of a situation it was since you could spend time with Kaminari and the fact he helped you when you felt nervous — just the reminiscing of the whole situation made the butterflies in your stomach go out of control.

The car stops on an overlooking sight of the city basking in the sunset glow.

"Denki where are we? I thought we were driving back to UA?" knitting your brows in confusion.

"I know" he chuckles, "I thought since you just moved here so you probably haven't seen much of the city plus there's an ice cream truck here" he grins from ear to ear tugging a smile from the corners of your lips.

After a few minutes you and Kaminari walk outside to the ice cream truck to order your favourite flavour before sitting on the hood of his car.

The cool breeze brushes past your skin as you shiver slightly, maybe ice cream on a cold evening wasn't the brightest idea but who cares when you get to spend longer being with Kaminari. Suddenly Kaminari takes off his black zip up hoodie and wraps it around your shoulders, "you looked cold" he smiles before continuing to devour his ice cream.

Sneakily taking a peek over at Kaminari who was indulging in his ice cream, it was just fascinating staring at him. The sunset glow reflecting off his skin and bright hair seemed to elevate the warm aura he always has surrounding him.

"Hm?" Kaminari finally took notice at you staring at him. Quickly, you whip your head away from him, using your hair as a curtain to hide yourself from the embarrassment of being caught, "you okay? You haven't finished your ice cream yet, do you want another flavour?" He asks eyeing your ice cream that you've barely touched.

"Huh? Yeah I'm great, the ice cream is great!" Hurriedly you eat the ice cream in the paper cup ending in an unavoidable brain freeze. "Ack!" Holding your head and closing your eyes hoping the cooling sensation would stop earning a chuckle from Kaminari.

"y/n stay still" the next thing you know, you feel his thumb swipe the corner of your lips as you dart your eyes open to see him lick his thumb that was previously on you, badump, your heart flutters, "you had some ice cream on you" he grins as if he didn't just give an indirect kiss.

Suddenly the cold breeze no longer affected you as a flustered warm sensation spreads through your body.

Does this guy not realise what he's doing to me?

It was obvious by now that you like him but whether you tell him or not, you weren't decided on yet — This is only the second time you've hanged out together so it'd be weird right?

"Oh by the way I have a favour to ask, you can always say no" your ears perk up at his request.

"What is it?" you ask trying to not sound too eager though the thought of him asking you for a favour made you feel giddy, the feeling of him needing you.

"Can you be my tutor for other subjects too? You're a great teacher and I understand the information better when you explain" he smiles sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, "I mean you don't have to if it's too much I know you're busy too"

You shake your head, "I'll do it! Plus it'll be fun to have a study buddy" sending a genuine warm smile his way. In fact you were ecstatic at the idea of spending more time with him and learning more about him.

"REALLY!?" He jumps off the hood of his car in shock as he grins from ear to ear as you nod in response, "YESS!!" He jumps up and down excitedly before bowing, "I promise not to disappoint Sensei!"

"Denki stop" sliding off the top of his car and pulling him up, "that's embarrassing" you mutter laughing at his actions.

"My bad" he laughs sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

He's so adorable