𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚

After a gruelling weekend of hell you made it through training, dragging your aching body through the school grounds and to the teachers office. Mr Aizawa hands you several pieces of papers, one being your timetable, a map of the school, your dorm room and key.

The bell rings as you follow Mr Aizawa to class and you make a formal introduction to everyone. You felt certain gazes fall upon you while making your way to sit in front of Momo and behind Midoriya.

"Alright that's all the announcements, talk between yourself until the bell rings but keep it down" Mr Aizawa zips up his sleeping bag and falls into a deep slumber straight away.

I want to sleep too

You slouch over your desk and cross your arms to use as a pillow.

"Hey y/n are you okay?" Momo asks behind you as you pull yourself up and turn towards her to resume slouching over her desk.

"Momo I'm dying" you groan, "uncle Shinya really meant it when he said he'd make the training regime harder and then to relax I played some games until the morning so I've only slept like 3 hours"

Momo looks over at Kaminari's desk seeing him fast asleep while Sero attempts to put the end of his charger in Kaminari's gaping mouth to charge his phone.

"So you've managed to play with your friend again?" She asks as you nod

"She even gave me her number so we can talk outside of game but I haven't really messaged since I was busy surviving hell" you murmur into the desk hearing Momo chuckle.

"You're so cute" she compliments you while patting your head

***

Lunch came by faster than you expected as you sat with Momo, Jirou and Mina. Once again you had no energy to eat and would rather sleep as you hunch over the table.

"I'm so tired! And my entire body aches!" You groan

"If you yell like that people might get the wrong idea" Jirou points out as you pull yourself up, resting your head on the palms of your hands still half asleep.

"Momo tells us you like to play games? And you have a friend" Mina asks in her usual bubbly tone

"Yeah, we played last night until 4 or 5am? All I know the sun was up"

"I see" Mina had a devilish smile to her but you brush it away

"y/n you need to eat something" Momo nags like your mother as you pout and shake your head, "Here" she feeds you as you automatically open your mouth.

Your eyes open and gaze across the room seeing Kaminari again, "So y/n what's your type in guys?" Mina suddenly blurts out making you choke on the food Momo fed you moments ago. You reach for the bottle of water Jirou hands to you.

"Hmm I never thought too much about it, I just say I have a type to turn down people, I'm not really into guys and relationships like that" their eyes widen

"wait does that mean you're gay?" Mina's brows furrows

"Mina just cause she's not really into guys doesn't mean she's gay, she might not have much interest in dating" Jirou explains

"To answer Mina, I like guys and girls, I've kissed both before and I've dated both too but it never lasts long since I'm always moving so dating just seems like a drag now. so yes Jirou is right"

"But if you were to date, what would you look for?" Mina asks the question again

"Hmm" you ponder on the thought, "well.. I'd like them to have a positive outlook, caring and make me laugh, simple really" for some reason pikachuu popped into your mind when you were describing your ideal type.

"So someone like Kami!" Mina squeals as Jirou slaps her arm, "ow"

"Kami?" You repeat, "you mean Denki Kaminari?" You ask her as Mina nods

"Didn't you say he seemed interesting?" Momo chimes in

"He's..." your gaze moves to look over at Kaminari with several cables in his mouth, "definitely interesting" you laugh at his face seeing a different side to him compared to the battle with Bakugo.

"And dumb" Jirou covers Mina's mouth with her hand, "believe me you can do better" you chuckle at them

"Don't worry, like I said I'm not interested in dating right now. I have to train and study to make my family and myself proud" you smile